SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Mar 14, 2026 #404,121 Maddiemoiselle said: One of us!! Click to expand... There can only be one… Fight me
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Mar 14, 2026 #404,122 AmberWarning said: Camembert? Click to expand... Was a cheddar one
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Mar 14, 2026 #404,124 Hamilton looks like gonna be better this year huh
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Mar 14, 2026 #404,126 SophUKYis said: And Max is in the dump hahahahah Click to expand... Stinky Max
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Mar 14, 2026 #404,127 Who is your fav? Though when typing that I have a feeling recall is Lando
D Deleted member 1360064 Resident FCN Regular Mar 14, 2026 #404,129 SeriouslySadie said: Who is your fav? Though when typing that I have a feeling recall is Lando Click to expand... You are correct
SeriouslySadie said: Who is your fav? Though when typing that I have a feeling recall is Lando Click to expand... You are correct
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Mar 14, 2026 #404,130 Never been a massive fan but started watching a bit here and there now
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Mar 14, 2026 #404,131 I not a huge fan, but like when is more of the overtaking n stuff.
D Deleted member 1360064 Resident FCN Regular Mar 14, 2026 #404,134 SeriouslySadie said: I not a huge fan, but like when is more of the overtaking n stuff. Click to expand... You’ll like the new regulations then
SeriouslySadie said: I not a huge fan, but like when is more of the overtaking n stuff. Click to expand... You’ll like the new regulations then
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Mar 14, 2026 #404,135 SophUKYis said: You’ll like the new regulations then Click to expand... Yea they were saying that and the one I watched on repeat this morning was lots
SophUKYis said: You’ll like the new regulations then Click to expand... Yea they were saying that and the one I watched on repeat this morning was lots
D Deleted member 1360064 Resident FCN Regular Mar 14, 2026 #404,137 SeriouslySadie said: Yea they were saying that and the one I watched on repeat this morning was lots Click to expand... Yes last Sunday race start was mental
SeriouslySadie said: Yea they were saying that and the one I watched on repeat this morning was lots Click to expand... Yes last Sunday race start was mental
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Mar 14, 2026 #404,138 AmberWarning said: Click to expand... Top advertising
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Mar 14, 2026 #404,140 Maddiemoiselle said: View attachment 493538 Click to expand... Thats genius