Tash26 Resident FCN Regular Mar 14, 2026 #404,161 Right? He's a jokey man. He's not allowed to be a serious actor too Oh heyyyyy
D Deleted member 1360064 Resident FCN Regular Mar 14, 2026 #404,162 I got my dad a “bricky gervais” calendar for Christmas
Tash26 Resident FCN Regular Mar 14, 2026 #404,163 SophUKYis said: I got my dad a “bricky gervais” calendar for Christmas Click to expand... Was this a bunch of bricks dressed as him?
SophUKYis said: I got my dad a “bricky gervais” calendar for Christmas Click to expand... Was this a bunch of bricks dressed as him?
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Mar 14, 2026 #404,166 Harthacnut said: Minge Click to expand... Filthy Goober
D Deleted member 1360064 Resident FCN Regular Mar 14, 2026 #404,167 SeriouslySadie said: I dunno what the ‘Bricky’ bit is ? Click to expand...
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Mar 14, 2026 #404,168 SophUKYis said: View attachment 493540 Click to expand... This may be a dumb question, in fact no, I’m not even gonna ask ha
SophUKYis said: View attachment 493540 Click to expand... This may be a dumb question, in fact no, I’m not even gonna ask ha
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Mar 14, 2026 #404,169 Harthacnut said: Minge Click to expand... Was that it???
Tash26 Resident FCN Regular Mar 14, 2026 #404,178 Yeah. I've seen a couple of them hanging out around here