BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Mar 17, 2026 #406,021 BaileyXcX said: How long do you let two people who are obviously targeting each other go in the gifs thread before you interject with a gif? Idk the protocol here Click to expand... 0 seconds smash right in the middle
BaileyXcX said: How long do you let two people who are obviously targeting each other go in the gifs thread before you interject with a gif? Idk the protocol here Click to expand... 0 seconds smash right in the middle
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Mar 17, 2026 #406,022 I mean I'm trying to be cordial here, but if you're edging for half an hour I think that's like driving 10 under in the fast lane
I mean I'm trying to be cordial here, but if you're edging for half an hour I think that's like driving 10 under in the fast lane
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Mar 17, 2026 #406,023 Now I gonna have to look just cause I’m nosey, I have to pray after popping in that thread
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Mar 17, 2026 #406,024 One gif at a time posters will be banned when I take over
Tash26 Resident FCN Regular Mar 17, 2026 #406,025 SeriouslySadie said: Now I gonna have to look just cause I’m nosey, I have to pray after popping in that thread Click to expand... "Pray"
SeriouslySadie said: Now I gonna have to look just cause I’m nosey, I have to pray after popping in that thread Click to expand... "Pray"
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Mar 17, 2026 #406,026 You can keep driving at your own pace, but get in the other lane please and thank you
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Mar 17, 2026 #406,027 SeriouslySadie said: Now I gonna have to look just cause I’m nosey, I have to pray after popping in that thread Click to expand...
SeriouslySadie said: Now I gonna have to look just cause I’m nosey, I have to pray after popping in that thread Click to expand...
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Mar 17, 2026 #406,028 BaileyXcX said: I mean I'm trying to be cordial here, but if you're edging for half an hour I think that's like driving 10 under in the fast lane Click to expand... After 7 minutes you know they are faking
BaileyXcX said: I mean I'm trying to be cordial here, but if you're edging for half an hour I think that's like driving 10 under in the fast lane Click to expand... After 7 minutes you know they are faking
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Mar 17, 2026 #406,031 BaileyXcX said: You sit on a throne of pies Click to expand...
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Mar 17, 2026 #406,034 BunnyBeeHope said: Excuse me Click to expand... Did you miss that?
Chris_90 Ƭнε Gяєєк FCN Regular Mar 17, 2026 #406,036 BaileyXcX said: How long do you let two people who are obviously targeting each other go in the gifs thread before you interject with a gif? Idk the protocol here Click to expand... Feel free
BaileyXcX said: How long do you let two people who are obviously targeting each other go in the gifs thread before you interject with a gif? Idk the protocol here Click to expand... Feel free
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Mar 17, 2026 #406,037 BunnyBeeHope said: One gif at a time posters will be banned when I take over Click to expand... Okay I used to disagree with you. But I see your point now lol
BunnyBeeHope said: One gif at a time posters will be banned when I take over Click to expand... Okay I used to disagree with you. But I see your point now lol
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Mar 17, 2026 #406,038 Chris_90 said: Feel free Click to expand... I want the record to show I was being very cordial
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Mar 17, 2026 #406,039 Ahhh I looked, pfft. Ya can’t be gif popping and then be back tracking . Poor form
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Mar 17, 2026 #406,040 SeriouslySadie said: Ahhh I looked, pfft. Ya can’t be gif popping and then be back tracking . Poor form Click to expand...
SeriouslySadie said: Ahhh I looked, pfft. Ya can’t be gif popping and then be back tracking . Poor form Click to expand...