L LilyBitCheeky Resident FCN Regular Mar 17, 2026 #406,122 Chris_90 said: Especially not with me Click to expand... quiet you...
L LilyBitCheeky Resident FCN Regular Mar 17, 2026 #406,123 BaileyXcX said: Did you see Sinners, Lily? Click to expand... I'm about a third of the way through, i need to finish it... so far it was just ok
BaileyXcX said: Did you see Sinners, Lily? Click to expand... I'm about a third of the way through, i need to finish it... so far it was just ok
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Mar 17, 2026 #406,124 BaileyXcX said: No you should not. It was fine. We all do stuff like that. Sometimes you don't want to take stuff to DM Click to expand... I don’t
BaileyXcX said: No you should not. It was fine. We all do stuff like that. Sometimes you don't want to take stuff to DM Click to expand... I don’t
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Mar 17, 2026 #406,126 Maddiemoiselle said: I'm full Click to expand...
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Mar 17, 2026 #406,129 BaileyXcX said: See Click to expand... What ya seeing ?
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Mar 17, 2026 #406,130 Curvylily said: I'm about a third of the way through, i need to finish it... so far it was just ok Click to expand... It was my favourite movie of last year and I saw them all it did not win best picture so I am in mourning
Curvylily said: I'm about a third of the way through, i need to finish it... so far it was just ok Click to expand... It was my favourite movie of last year and I saw them all it did not win best picture so I am in mourning
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Mar 17, 2026 #406,131 SeriouslySadie said: What ya seeing ? Click to expand... When I do stuff it doesn't land like when other people do stuff
SeriouslySadie said: What ya seeing ? Click to expand... When I do stuff it doesn't land like when other people do stuff
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Mar 17, 2026 #406,133 SeriouslySadie said: But seriously, did ya enjoy it Maddie ? Click to expand... Oh yes definitely! With naan
SeriouslySadie said: But seriously, did ya enjoy it Maddie ? Click to expand... Oh yes definitely! With naan
L LilyBitCheeky Resident FCN Regular Mar 17, 2026 #406,135 BaileyXcX said: It was my favourite movie of last year and I saw them all it did not win best picture so I am in mourning Click to expand... gotcha... can you tell me why it was your favorite? without spoilers?
BaileyXcX said: It was my favourite movie of last year and I saw them all it did not win best picture so I am in mourning Click to expand... gotcha... can you tell me why it was your favorite? without spoilers?
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Mar 17, 2026 #406,136 BaileyXcX said: It's not in my head. It's just true Click to expand... I not sure what ya referring to , but think it might be if I can’t see
BaileyXcX said: It's not in my head. It's just true Click to expand... I not sure what ya referring to , but think it might be if I can’t see
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Mar 17, 2026 #406,137 Curvylily said: gotcha... can you tell me why it was your favorite? without spoilers? Click to expand... Without spoilers? I will try The cast was perfect. The music. The acting was just beyond perfect. Michael B Jordan is just mmm
Curvylily said: gotcha... can you tell me why it was your favorite? without spoilers? Click to expand... Without spoilers? I will try The cast was perfect. The music. The acting was just beyond perfect. Michael B Jordan is just mmm
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Mar 17, 2026 #406,138 Maddiemoiselle said: Oh yes definitely! With naan Click to expand... Yesss , perfect
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Mar 17, 2026 #406,139 The cinematography. The way Ryan Coogler tells a story
L LilyBitCheeky Resident FCN Regular Mar 17, 2026 #406,140 totally agree on michael b jordan, glad he won