SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Mar 17, 2026 #406,101 Maddiemoiselle said: Tikka masala Click to expand... Nice, how is it?
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Mar 17, 2026 #406,102 BaileyXcX said: Dammit I wasn't fast enough. Madison beat me Click to expand... Yup
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Mar 17, 2026 #406,103 Maddiemoiselle said: Tikka masala Click to expand... You are making up words
L LilyBitCheeky Resident FCN Regular Mar 17, 2026 #406,105 not much at the moment... getting ready for bed i may have been a little overly excited earlier in a different thread
not much at the moment... getting ready for bed i may have been a little overly excited earlier in a different thread
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Mar 17, 2026 #406,106 Curvylily said: not much at the moment... getting ready for bed i may have been a little overly excited earlier in a different thread Click to expand... It's perfectly fine. I was joking I mean I wasn't joking about like targeting but I wasn't going to interrupt
Curvylily said: not much at the moment... getting ready for bed i may have been a little overly excited earlier in a different thread Click to expand... It's perfectly fine. I was joking I mean I wasn't joking about like targeting but I wasn't going to interrupt
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Mar 17, 2026 #406,107 BaileyXcX said: It's perfectly fine. I was joking I mean I wasn't joking about like targeting but I wasn't going to interrupt Click to expand... Ofc you were gonna ha
BaileyXcX said: It's perfectly fine. I was joking I mean I wasn't joking about like targeting but I wasn't going to interrupt Click to expand... Ofc you were gonna ha
L LilyBitCheeky Resident FCN Regular Mar 17, 2026 #406,109 nah, it's all good... i really haven't ever messed around with gifs
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Mar 17, 2026 #406,110 Curvylily said: nah, it's all good... i really haven't ever messed around with gifs Click to expand... same
Curvylily said: nah, it's all good... i really haven't ever messed around with gifs Click to expand... same
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Mar 17, 2026 #406,112 SeriouslySadie said: Nice, how is it? Click to expand... Yummy yummy yummy
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Mar 17, 2026 #406,114 Curvylily said: a bit... i think i need a cool down Click to expand... All good where are you from?
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Mar 17, 2026 #406,115 Maddiemoiselle said: Yummy yummy yummy Click to expand... Maddie popped her Curry
L LilyBitCheeky Resident FCN Regular Mar 17, 2026 #406,116 you were right, should have moved over to DMs, i just happened to see this thread and was like, shit...
you were right, should have moved over to DMs, i just happened to see this thread and was like, shit...
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Mar 17, 2026 #406,117 Curvylily said: you were right, should have moved over to DMs, i just happened to see this thread and was like, shit... Click to expand... No you should not. It was fine. We all do stuff like that. Sometimes you don't want to take stuff to DM
Curvylily said: you were right, should have moved over to DMs, i just happened to see this thread and was like, shit... Click to expand... No you should not. It was fine. We all do stuff like that. Sometimes you don't want to take stuff to DM
L LilyBitCheeky Resident FCN Regular Mar 17, 2026 #406,118 BaileyXcX said: All good where are you from? Click to expand... Midwest, USA couple hours from Chicago
BaileyXcX said: All good where are you from? Click to expand... Midwest, USA couple hours from Chicago
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Mar 17, 2026 #406,119 SeriouslySadie said: Maddie popped her Curry Click to expand... Looooool