Casey86 The Beard FCN Regular Mar 17, 2026 #406,181 BaileyXcX said: CASEY! What's poppin? Click to expand... Hey Bailey and nothing much... just making an appearance
BaileyXcX said: CASEY! What's poppin? Click to expand... Hey Bailey and nothing much... just making an appearance
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Mar 17, 2026 #406,182 BaileyXcX said: It was a good superhero movie. You left feeling good and not feeling like they were just setting up the next movie Click to expand... Still sucked
BaileyXcX said: It was a good superhero movie. You left feeling good and not feeling like they were just setting up the next movie Click to expand... Still sucked
LilyBitCheeky Resident FCN Regular Mar 17, 2026 #406,183 BaileyXcX said: It was a good superhero movie. You left feeling good and not feeling like they were just setting up the next movie Click to expand... i like that... it being a complete movie, not just setting up a potential franchise
BaileyXcX said: It was a good superhero movie. You left feeling good and not feeling like they were just setting up the next movie Click to expand... i like that... it being a complete movie, not just setting up a potential franchise
Casey86 The Beard FCN Regular Mar 17, 2026 #406,185 Maddiemoiselle said: Caaaaaasey Click to expand... Hey Maddie
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Mar 17, 2026 #406,189 Casey86 said: How's everyone? Click to expand... Pretty not too bad
LilyBitCheeky Resident FCN Regular Mar 17, 2026 #406,190 BaileyXcX said: Bugonia was really good Click to expand... now i know who to go to with all my movie questions...
BaileyXcX said: Bugonia was really good Click to expand... now i know who to go to with all my movie questions...
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Mar 17, 2026 #406,191 Curvylily said: now i know who to go to with all my movie questions... Click to expand... Well not all The list of movies I haven't seen is embarrassing I have seen two of the star wars movies now tho
Curvylily said: now i know who to go to with all my movie questions... Click to expand... Well not all The list of movies I haven't seen is embarrassing I have seen two of the star wars movies now tho
Casey86 The Beard FCN Regular Mar 17, 2026 #406,192 Curvylily said: doing okay, how about you? Click to expand... I'm doing pretty good
Casey86 The Beard FCN Regular Mar 17, 2026 #406,193 BaileyXcX said: Pretty not too bad Click to expand... Well glad to hear you're doing pretty not too bad
BaileyXcX said: Pretty not too bad Click to expand... Well glad to hear you're doing pretty not too bad
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Mar 17, 2026 #406,194 But as soon as I get a little money in the bank again, I'm going to do the movie pass thing
LilyBitCheeky Resident FCN Regular Mar 17, 2026 #406,195 BaileyXcX said: Well not all The list of movies I haven't seen is embarrassing I have seen two of the star wars movies now tho Click to expand... how about hamnet? i've heard it isn't for everyone
BaileyXcX said: Well not all The list of movies I haven't seen is embarrassing I have seen two of the star wars movies now tho Click to expand... how about hamnet? i've heard it isn't for everyone
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Mar 17, 2026 #406,196 Casey86 said: Well glad to hear you're doing pretty not too bad Click to expand... How was your day? Did Mark fuck everything up?
Casey86 said: Well glad to hear you're doing pretty not too bad Click to expand... How was your day? Did Mark fuck everything up?
Casey86 The Beard FCN Regular Mar 17, 2026 #406,197 BaileyXcX said: How was your day? Did Mark fuck everything up? Click to expand... I stayed home today lol. I looked outside this morning and saw all the snow and said nope
BaileyXcX said: How was your day? Did Mark fuck everything up? Click to expand... I stayed home today lol. I looked outside this morning and saw all the snow and said nope
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Mar 17, 2026 #406,198 Curvylily said: how about hamnet? i've heard it isn't for everyone Click to expand... It's not for me. I watched about 15 minutes of it "on break" I'm sure it's great. Just not my thing
Curvylily said: how about hamnet? i've heard it isn't for everyone Click to expand... It's not for me. I watched about 15 minutes of it "on break" I'm sure it's great. Just not my thing
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Mar 17, 2026 #406,199 BaileyXcX said: How was your day? Did Mark fuck everything up? Click to expand... Obviously
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Mar 17, 2026 #406,200 Casey86 said: I stayed home today lol. I looked outside this morning and saw all the snow and said nope Click to expand... SNOW????????? What about spring do y'all not understand?
Casey86 said: I stayed home today lol. I looked outside this morning and saw all the snow and said nope Click to expand... SNOW????????? What about spring do y'all not understand?