D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Mar 17, 2026 #406,501 London is a city with a population of nearly 10 million people with diverse and distinct areas. Try better please
London is a city with a population of nearly 10 million people with diverse and distinct areas. Try better please
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Mar 17, 2026 #406,502 I don't come from the east end so...
L Lurking Resident FCN Regular Mar 17, 2026 #406,503 I'm just thinking about how Charlie Day knows Gaelic, but he calls it jibberish. I can read it but can't speak it.
I'm just thinking about how Charlie Day knows Gaelic, but he calls it jibberish. I can read it but can't speak it.
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Mar 17, 2026 #406,506 I still don’t know where they say tennies
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Mar 17, 2026 #406,507 youngbustyredhead said: I still don’t know where they say tennies Click to expand... Cause tennie toes go in them
youngbustyredhead said: I still don’t know where they say tennies Click to expand... Cause tennie toes go in them
PlayfullDude Resident FCN Regular Mar 17, 2026 #406,508 Harthacnut said: Anyway. Now I'm just gonna lop heads off. Click to expand... Penis heads?
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Mar 17, 2026 #406,509 PlayfullDude said: Penis heads? Click to expand... If thats your kink.
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Mar 17, 2026 #406,510 Anyone watch the Manosphere documentary on Netflix? Terrifying stuff
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Mar 17, 2026 #406,511 BunnyBeeHope said: Anyone watch the Manosphere documentary on Netflix? Terrifying stuff Click to expand... Its on my to do list. But it will only make me angry
BunnyBeeHope said: Anyone watch the Manosphere documentary on Netflix? Terrifying stuff Click to expand... Its on my to do list. But it will only make me angry
LilyBitCheeky Resident FCN Regular Mar 17, 2026 #406,512 Harthacnut said: London is a city with a population of nearly 10 million people with diverse and distinct areas. Try better please Click to expand... That’s what I can’t hardly believe. So much accent diversity in UK and the land mass is smaller than Michigan. It’s cool.
Harthacnut said: London is a city with a population of nearly 10 million people with diverse and distinct areas. Try better please Click to expand... That’s what I can’t hardly believe. So much accent diversity in UK and the land mass is smaller than Michigan. It’s cool.
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Mar 17, 2026 #406,513 SeriouslySadie said: Is a London thing. Please hand back your British passport Click to expand... The below was the online response to rebuke your subsequent reply SeriouslySadie said: Creps is cockney rhyming slang for stylish shoes (normally trainers) Click to expand... So, see previous finger
SeriouslySadie said: Is a London thing. Please hand back your British passport Click to expand... The below was the online response to rebuke your subsequent reply SeriouslySadie said: Creps is cockney rhyming slang for stylish shoes (normally trainers) Click to expand... So, see previous finger
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Mar 17, 2026 #406,515 SeriouslySadie said: The below was the online response to rebuke your subsequent reply So, see previous finger Click to expand... But its not a London thing. Its a cockney thing As you yourself confirmed.
SeriouslySadie said: The below was the online response to rebuke your subsequent reply So, see previous finger Click to expand... But its not a London thing. Its a cockney thing As you yourself confirmed.
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Mar 17, 2026 #406,516 Harthacnut said: Its on my to do list. But it will only make me angry Click to expand... Oh 100% it will. Hard not to laugh at as well
Harthacnut said: Its on my to do list. But it will only make me angry Click to expand... Oh 100% it will. Hard not to laugh at as well
PlayfullDude Resident FCN Regular Mar 17, 2026 #406,517 BunnyBeeHope said: Me first? Click to expand... no mine please
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Mar 17, 2026 #406,518 Harthacnut said: But its not a London thing. Its a cockney thing As you yourself confirmed. Click to expand... Did I specify where in London?
Harthacnut said: But its not a London thing. Its a cockney thing As you yourself confirmed. Click to expand... Did I specify where in London?
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Mar 17, 2026 #406,519 Curvylily said: That’s what I can’t hardly believe. So much accent diversity in UK and the land mass is smaller than Michigan. It’s cool. Click to expand... Yeah its funny when someone just says English accent or American accent there's so many
Curvylily said: That’s what I can’t hardly believe. So much accent diversity in UK and the land mass is smaller than Michigan. It’s cool. Click to expand... Yeah its funny when someone just says English accent or American accent there's so many
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Mar 17, 2026 #406,520 SeriouslySadie said: Did I specify where in London? Click to expand... No, and thats on you. You assumed I'd know it because I'm from London. But I'm not a cockney. So
SeriouslySadie said: Did I specify where in London? Click to expand... No, and thats on you. You assumed I'd know it because I'm from London. But I'm not a cockney. So