Tender_n_Crispy Resident FCN Regular Mar 18, 2026 #407,182 Curvylily said: Last time i saw someone post "Cum" in the thread, i thought it was a command. i see just spam now Click to expand... Yes, one does typically would see sperm in "cum"... Wait, you said spam. My bad.
Curvylily said: Last time i saw someone post "Cum" in the thread, i thought it was a command. i see just spam now Click to expand... Yes, one does typically would see sperm in "cum"... Wait, you said spam. My bad.
Tender_n_Crispy Resident FCN Regular Mar 18, 2026 #407,183 ericx said: Good night! Click to expand... Good night.
LilyBitCheeky Resident FCN Regular Mar 18, 2026 #407,185 at least i understand why every once in a while someone would randomly drop stuff like that now
LilyBitCheeky Resident FCN Regular Mar 18, 2026 #407,186 @BaileyXcX how'd you end up a lakers fan? just the local team?
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Mar 18, 2026 #407,188 Curvylily said: @BaileyXcX how'd you end up a lakers fan? just the local team? Click to expand... Oh no I’m not a lakers fan. Who started that blasphemy
Curvylily said: @BaileyXcX how'd you end up a lakers fan? just the local team? Click to expand... Oh no I’m not a lakers fan. Who started that blasphemy
LilyBitCheeky Resident FCN Regular Mar 18, 2026 #407,190 BaileyXcX said: Oh no I’m not a lakers fan. Who started that blasphemy Click to expand... oh lol, i must i misread, my bad
BaileyXcX said: Oh no I’m not a lakers fan. Who started that blasphemy Click to expand... oh lol, i must i misread, my bad
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Mar 18, 2026 #407,191 I used to watch a lot of nba but the mavs suck ass now
Casey86 The Beard FCN Regular Mar 18, 2026 #407,192 BaileyXcX said: Oh no I’m not a lakers fan. Who started that blasphemy Click to expand... Probably Sadie
BaileyXcX said: Oh no I’m not a lakers fan. Who started that blasphemy Click to expand... Probably Sadie
LilyBitCheeky Resident FCN Regular Mar 18, 2026 #407,194 Casey86 said: Probably Sadie Click to expand... hey casey!
Casey86 The Beard FCN Regular Mar 18, 2026 #407,195 Curvylily said: hey casey! Click to expand... Hey Lily, how are you?
LilyBitCheeky Resident FCN Regular Mar 18, 2026 #407,196 doing okay, should be in bed, but i'm not tired yet. how bout you?
Tender_n_Crispy Resident FCN Regular Mar 18, 2026 #407,197 Curvylily said: @Tender_n_Crispy you watch any sports? Click to expand... Not really no. I respect the craft, and those who do enjoy it. But it changes all the time so I don't put any mental effort into it. . Thanks for asking.
Curvylily said: @Tender_n_Crispy you watch any sports? Click to expand... Not really no. I respect the craft, and those who do enjoy it. But it changes all the time so I don't put any mental effort into it. . Thanks for asking.
LilyBitCheeky Resident FCN Regular Mar 18, 2026 #407,199 <horny> excuse me, but Bailey explained the importance of keeping the quota... i think i did it right
<horny> excuse me, but Bailey explained the importance of keeping the quota... i think i did it right
Tender_n_Crispy Resident FCN Regular Mar 18, 2026 #407,200 I'll do my part... we're keeping the quota up.