PlayfullDude Resident FCN Regular Mar 18, 2026 #407,264 BaileyXcX said: Horn Click to expand... Good night and good horn to you..... Lunch here
PlayfullDude Resident FCN Regular Mar 18, 2026 #407,270 BaileyXcX said: You’re just saying that cause it’s true Click to expand... yep.....
PlayfullDude Resident FCN Regular Mar 18, 2026 #407,272 BaileyXcX said: So you’re taking lunch and then back to work? Click to expand... yep. busy day here. although someone bought danishes, choclate croissants and donuts to share.....
BaileyXcX said: So you’re taking lunch and then back to work? Click to expand... yep. busy day here. although someone bought danishes, choclate croissants and donuts to share.....
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Mar 18, 2026 #407,273 PlayfullDude said: yep. busy day here. although someone bought danishes, choclate croissants and donuts to share..... Click to expand... Are y’all hiring?
PlayfullDude said: yep. busy day here. although someone bought danishes, choclate croissants and donuts to share..... Click to expand... Are y’all hiring?
PlayfullDude Resident FCN Regular Mar 18, 2026 #407,274 BaileyXcX said: Are y’all hiring? Click to expand... Anytime you can make it here
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Mar 18, 2026 #407,275 Well if I don’t go to bed I’m prolly gonna be unemployed
PlayfullDude Resident FCN Regular Mar 18, 2026 #407,278 BaileyXcX said: Idk if that landed like I thought it would Click to expand... Have a great sleep. catch you soon.
BaileyXcX said: Idk if that landed like I thought it would Click to expand... Have a great sleep. catch you soon.