ericx Resident FCN Regular Mar 18, 2026 #407,521 VforFremch said: Where you from Eric? Click to expand... Scandinavia
vanilla_hips 🐮 FCN Regular Mar 18, 2026 #407,522 BunnyBeeHope said: Need to be careful of splinters Click to expand... Sit on your broom and don't grind on it.
BunnyBeeHope said: Need to be careful of splinters Click to expand... Sit on your broom and don't grind on it.
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Mar 18, 2026 #407,525 vanilla_hips said: Sit on your broom and don't grind on it. Click to expand... You're not the boss of me!
vanilla_hips said: Sit on your broom and don't grind on it. Click to expand... You're not the boss of me!
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Mar 18, 2026 #407,526 vanilla_hips said: Click to expand... Ohhhh pizza
vanilla_hips 🐮 FCN Regular Mar 18, 2026 #407,528 BunnyBeeHope said: You're not the boss of me! Click to expand... Be glad (maybe?) otherwise I would punish you with your broom, witch!
BunnyBeeHope said: You're not the boss of me! Click to expand... Be glad (maybe?) otherwise I would punish you with your broom, witch!
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Mar 18, 2026 #407,529 vanilla_hips said: Be glad (maybe?) otherwise I would punish you with your broom, witch! Click to expand... Getting a bit 13 reasons now...
vanilla_hips said: Be glad (maybe?) otherwise I would punish you with your broom, witch! Click to expand... Getting a bit 13 reasons now...
vanilla_hips 🐮 FCN Regular Mar 18, 2026 #407,530 BunnyBeeHope said: Ohhhh pizza Click to expand... Would you eat cold pizza???
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Mar 18, 2026 #407,531 vanilla_hips said: Would you eat cold pizza??? Click to expand... Noooo heat it back up. I'm not an animal
vanilla_hips said: Would you eat cold pizza??? Click to expand... Noooo heat it back up. I'm not an animal
vanilla_hips 🐮 FCN Regular Mar 18, 2026 #407,534 BunnyBeeHope said: Noooo heat it back up. I'm not an animal Click to expand... Good attitude. Maybe I'd let you stay overnight at my place.
BunnyBeeHope said: Noooo heat it back up. I'm not an animal Click to expand... Good attitude. Maybe I'd let you stay overnight at my place.
vanilla_hips 🐮 FCN Regular Mar 18, 2026 #407,535 Harthacnut said: I like cold pizza. Click to expand... Harthacnut said: With knife and fork Click to expand... I bet...
Harthacnut said: I like cold pizza. Click to expand... Harthacnut said: With knife and fork Click to expand... I bet...
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Mar 18, 2026 #407,536 Ate another burger with a knife and fork thr other day.
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Mar 18, 2026 #407,540 Why don't Americans like 'military time'?