D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Mar 18, 2026 #407,541 Or 24 hour clock as we educated call it
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Mar 18, 2026 #407,542 They only care about the military when it suits them and then discards them
vanilla_hips 🐮 FCN Regular Mar 18, 2026 #407,543 Harthacnut said: Ate another burger with a knife and fork thr other day. Click to expand... I bet you're actually a serial murderer. They always have strange habits.
Harthacnut said: Ate another burger with a knife and fork thr other day. Click to expand... I bet you're actually a serial murderer. They always have strange habits.
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Mar 18, 2026 #407,544 vanilla_hips said: I bet you're actually a serial murderer. They always have strange habits. Click to expand... Dont ask me what I was doing in the 1890s
vanilla_hips said: I bet you're actually a serial murderer. They always have strange habits. Click to expand... Dont ask me what I was doing in the 1890s
D Deleted member 1591184 Resident FCN Regular Mar 18, 2026 #407,546 Low risks of having two in the same chat
D Deleted member 1591184 Resident FCN Regular Mar 18, 2026 #407,547 Harthacnut said: Dont ask me what I was doing in the 1890s Click to expand... Close enough, welcome back Jack
Harthacnut said: Dont ask me what I was doing in the 1890s Click to expand... Close enough, welcome back Jack
D Deleted member 1591184 Resident FCN Regular Mar 18, 2026 #407,548 Apparently they found out who Banksy is
vanilla_hips 🐮 FCN Regular Mar 18, 2026 #407,549 Harthacnut said: Dont ask me what I was doing in the 1890s Click to expand... I get it.
ericx Resident FCN Regular Mar 18, 2026 #407,551 I have met so many uk and us people and no one so far liking the transformation into Brexit or Rudeman leadership..
I have met so many uk and us people and no one so far liking the transformation into Brexit or Rudeman leadership..
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Mar 18, 2026 #407,552 VforFremch said: Apparently they found out who Banksy is Click to expand... It's been known for a few years I think. Waste of journalism time
VforFremch said: Apparently they found out who Banksy is Click to expand... It's been known for a few years I think. Waste of journalism time
D Deleted member 1591184 Resident FCN Regular Mar 18, 2026 #407,553 BunnyBeeHope said: It's been known for a few years I think. Waste of journalism time Click to expand... Rood
BunnyBeeHope said: It's been known for a few years I think. Waste of journalism time Click to expand... Rood
D Deleted member 1591184 Resident FCN Regular Mar 18, 2026 #407,554 But journalism is dead anyways so
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Mar 18, 2026 #407,555 ericx said: I have met so many uk and us people and no one so far liking the transformation into Brexit or Rudeman leadership.. Click to expand... I know one or two on here
ericx said: I have met so many uk and us people and no one so far liking the transformation into Brexit or Rudeman leadership.. Click to expand... I know one or two on here
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Mar 18, 2026 #407,557 SophUKYis said: Sigh Click to expand... Whats up Soph?
D Deleted member 1360064 Resident FCN Regular Mar 18, 2026 #407,560 BunnyBeeHope said: Whats up Soph? Click to expand... Life is scary