D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Mar 19, 2026 #408,422 Watching a DIY video and they just made a "crude hole" I giggled. I need to grow up
ericx Resident FCN Regular Mar 19, 2026 #408,423 Is the word poppycock really existing? Omg feel so fucking boring I need to check out for at least the rest of the day.
Is the word poppycock really existing? Omg feel so fucking boring I need to check out for at least the rest of the day.
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Mar 19, 2026 #408,425 BunnyBeeHope said: Just a one time post. Dumb anime cum face avatar thing Click to expand... Ah ok. I thought you were talking about someone else. And then I thought you were talking about someone else Me not at today
BunnyBeeHope said: Just a one time post. Dumb anime cum face avatar thing Click to expand... Ah ok. I thought you were talking about someone else. And then I thought you were talking about someone else Me not at today
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Mar 19, 2026 #408,426 Harthacnut said: Watching a DIY video and they just made a "crude hole" I giggled. I need to grow up Click to expand... Not as good as a soggy bottom
Harthacnut said: Watching a DIY video and they just made a "crude hole" I giggled. I need to grow up Click to expand... Not as good as a soggy bottom
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Mar 19, 2026 #408,427 youngbustyredhead said: Ah ok. I thought you were talking about someone else. And then I thought you were talking about someone else Me not at today Click to expand... It is very early
youngbustyredhead said: Ah ok. I thought you were talking about someone else. And then I thought you were talking about someone else Me not at today Click to expand... It is very early
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Mar 19, 2026 #408,428 ericx said: Is the word poppycock really existing? Omg feel so fucking boring I need to check out for at least the rest of the day. Click to expand... Poppycock is a posh word that Hope would use to describe something unsatisfactory
ericx said: Is the word poppycock really existing? Omg feel so fucking boring I need to check out for at least the rest of the day. Click to expand... Poppycock is a posh word that Hope would use to describe something unsatisfactory
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Mar 19, 2026 #408,429 BunnyBeeHope said: It is very early Click to expand... *rolls over and closes eyes again*
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Mar 19, 2026 #408,430 youngbustyredhead said: *rolls over and closes eyes again* Click to expand... Jealous
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Mar 19, 2026 #408,432 Harthacnut said: Poppycock is a posh word that Hope would use to describe something unsatisfactory Click to expand... That's habberdash
Harthacnut said: Poppycock is a posh word that Hope would use to describe something unsatisfactory Click to expand... That's habberdash
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Mar 19, 2026 #408,433 Harthacnut said: Good mooring Red Click to expand... Good anchornoon
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Mar 19, 2026 #408,434 youngbustyredhead said: Hi Click to expand... Morning x
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Mar 19, 2026 #408,435 BunnyBeeHope said: Jealous Click to expand... Sorry :/ I’ll have to get up soon enough
D Deleted member 1591184 Resident FCN Regular Mar 19, 2026 #408,436 BunnyBeeHope said: Jealous Click to expand... When shift ends?
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Mar 19, 2026 #408,437 AmberWarning said: Morning x Click to expand... Morning
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Mar 19, 2026 #408,438 VforFremch said: When shift ends? Click to expand... Read this in a moose the boxing dog voice.
ericx Resident FCN Regular Mar 19, 2026 #408,439 Harthacnut said: Poppycock is a posh word that Hope would use to describe something unsatisfactory Click to expand... Really posh? Noted!
Harthacnut said: Poppycock is a posh word that Hope would use to describe something unsatisfactory Click to expand... Really posh? Noted!
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Mar 19, 2026 #408,440 VforFremch said: When shift ends? Click to expand... 2 hours