D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Mar 20, 2026 #409,541 JoeyDoesntShare said: Hey man! Click to expand... Joey Joe Joe!
L Lurking Resident FCN Regular Mar 20, 2026 #409,542 And you know me, I love a bit of butter, coat that toast.
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Mar 20, 2026 #409,543 Harthacnut said: Why dont they just offer the meningitis vax to all up to 18? Click to expand... The cost probably
Harthacnut said: Why dont they just offer the meningitis vax to all up to 18? Click to expand... The cost probably
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Mar 20, 2026 #409,544 BunnyBeeHope said: The cost probably Click to expand... Better to spend money on more important stuff..
BunnyBeeHope said: The cost probably Click to expand... Better to spend money on more important stuff..
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Mar 20, 2026 #409,546 Pretty sure the version they give doesnt even cover all strains including MenB which is the one spreading
Pretty sure the version they give doesnt even cover all strains including MenB which is the one spreading
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Mar 20, 2026 #409,547 Tash26 said: A three way Click to expand... Predictable And if I had been here I would have said the same Last edited: Mar 20, 2026
Tash26 said: A three way Click to expand... Predictable And if I had been here I would have said the same
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Mar 20, 2026 #409,548 BunnyBeeHope said: Pretty sure the version they give doesnt even cover all strains including MenB which is the one spreading Click to expand... Men sure do B spreading
BunnyBeeHope said: Pretty sure the version they give doesnt even cover all strains including MenB which is the one spreading Click to expand... Men sure do B spreading
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Mar 20, 2026 #409,549 youngbustyredhead said: Men sure do B spreading Click to expand... Bastards
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Mar 20, 2026 #409,551 BunnyBeeHope said: Reddy got stoned Click to expand... I got rocked
L Lurking Resident FCN Regular Mar 20, 2026 #409,552 Okay, can I coat parts of your body in butter and clean it up?
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Mar 20, 2026 #409,553 Lurking said: Okay, can I coat parts of your body in butter and clean it up? Click to expand... No ty
Lurking said: Okay, can I coat parts of your body in butter and clean it up? Click to expand... No ty
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Mar 20, 2026 #409,554 Lurking said: Okay, can I coat parts of your body in butter and clean it up? Click to expand... @Harthacnut
Lurking said: Okay, can I coat parts of your body in butter and clean it up? Click to expand... @Harthacnut
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Mar 20, 2026 #409,555 I like that Red is still a Red head. Shes very clever
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Mar 20, 2026 #409,558 BunnyBeeHope said: I got marker on my top and I'm going home Click to expand... You can get sent home for that now?
BunnyBeeHope said: I got marker on my top and I'm going home Click to expand... You can get sent home for that now?
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Mar 20, 2026 #409,559 Harthacnut said: I like that Red is still a Red head. Shes very clever Click to expand... oh ty
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Mar 20, 2026 #409,560 BunnyBeeHope said: I got marker on my top and I'm going home Click to expand... Hope drawing on herself secretly so she can leave early
BunnyBeeHope said: I got marker on my top and I'm going home Click to expand... Hope drawing on herself secretly so she can leave early