Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Mar 20, 2026 #409,641 VforFremch said: Or is it maaaaaaaaadir Click to expand... Masadie?
D Deleted member 1591184 Resident FCN Regular Mar 20, 2026 #409,642 Nah bad internet made me bloop the typing Maddiemoiselle said: Masadie? Click to expand...
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Mar 20, 2026 #409,643 AmberWarning said: I might be late to the party on this Unbelievably Chuck Norris has died Click to expand... Big part of action cinema. But also a huge homophobe and transphobe, maga lunatic, so I won't shed a tear
AmberWarning said: I might be late to the party on this Unbelievably Chuck Norris has died Click to expand... Big part of action cinema. But also a huge homophobe and transphobe, maga lunatic, so I won't shed a tear
LilyBitCheeky Resident FCN Regular Mar 20, 2026 #409,645 BunnyBeeHope said: Big part of action cinema. But also a huge homophobe and transphobe, maga lunatic, so I won't shed a tear Click to expand... Yeah I have a hard time separating that stuff too
BunnyBeeHope said: Big part of action cinema. But also a huge homophobe and transphobe, maga lunatic, so I won't shed a tear Click to expand... Yeah I have a hard time separating that stuff too
D Deleted member 1591184 Resident FCN Regular Mar 20, 2026 #409,646 BunnyBeeHope said: Big part of action cinema. But also a huge homophobe and transphobe, maga lunatic, so I won't shed a tear Click to expand... I feel it’s common in old action cinema stars, Steven seagal being pro Smurf, Norris being big MAGA
BunnyBeeHope said: Big part of action cinema. But also a huge homophobe and transphobe, maga lunatic, so I won't shed a tear Click to expand... I feel it’s common in old action cinema stars, Steven seagal being pro Smurf, Norris being big MAGA
D Deleted member 1591184 Resident FCN Regular Mar 20, 2026 #409,647 I forgot about that one good job fcn
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Mar 20, 2026 #409,648 Happens with too many famous people. Kevin Spacy was a big one for me. So many good movies but now I just see sex pest
Happens with too many famous people. Kevin Spacy was a big one for me. So many good movies but now I just see sex pest
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Mar 20, 2026 #409,650 Curvylily said: I never did finish house of cards Click to expand... Same it lost its way in season 3 and I just kind of fell off it
Curvylily said: I never did finish house of cards Click to expand... Same it lost its way in season 3 and I just kind of fell off it
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Mar 20, 2026 #409,652 Lurking said: Pub pub pub Click to expand... For pints of water?
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Mar 20, 2026 #409,655 Lurking said: Cider girl! Cider! Click to expand... Cidona
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Mar 20, 2026 #409,656 VforFremch said: Holy water Click to expand... He'd crumble to dust
D Deleted member 1591184 Resident FCN Regular Mar 20, 2026 #409,657 BunnyBeeHope said: He'd crumble to dust Click to expand... Or that will keep you at bay
L Lurking Resident FCN Regular Mar 20, 2026 #409,658 You're gonna have to protect me. Even though we are married apparently.
D Deleted member 1591184 Resident FCN Regular Mar 20, 2026 #409,659 Lurking said: You're gonna have to protect me. Even though we are married apparently. Click to expand... How much you pay?
Lurking said: You're gonna have to protect me. Even though we are married apparently. Click to expand... How much you pay?
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Mar 20, 2026 #409,660 VforFremch said: Or that will keep you at bay Click to expand... He's safe for today I'm crippled