youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Mar 20, 2026 #410,101 LeiaSkywalker said: Is your gf called stuff? Click to expand... No she’s called perfect
D Deleted member 1225572 Resident FCN Regular Mar 20, 2026 #410,102 youngbustyredhead said: No she’s called perfect Click to expand... Ugh you're too cute ffs
Tash26 Resident FCN Regular Mar 20, 2026 #410,103 youngbustyredhead said: No she’s called perfect Click to expand...
cian46irish Resident FCN Regular Mar 21, 2026 #410,107 youngbustyredhead said: Long time no see Click to expand... It’s been awhile. I’ve been stuck in hospital because of crohns. All good again
youngbustyredhead said: Long time no see Click to expand... It’s been awhile. I’ve been stuck in hospital because of crohns. All good again
D Deleted member 1225572 Resident FCN Regular Mar 21, 2026 #410,109 The last bit I mean, not the hospital bit.
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Mar 21, 2026 #410,110 cian46irish said: Hello all, how are you all doing Click to expand... Yo! I thought about you this week! Maybe you saw. The leafs wore their st. Pats jerseys!
cian46irish said: Hello all, how are you all doing Click to expand... Yo! I thought about you this week! Maybe you saw. The leafs wore their st. Pats jerseys!
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Mar 21, 2026 #410,113 LeiaSkywalker said: I'm here for the toes. Click to expand... ToeSlut
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Mar 21, 2026 #410,114 Or I could tag Hope but that would make her sad
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Mar 21, 2026 #410,116 LeiaSkywalker said: Why would it make her sad? Click to expand... Feet/toes
cian46irish Resident FCN Regular Mar 21, 2026 #410,119 LeiaSkywalker said: The last bit I mean, not the hospital bit. Click to expand... Haha yes I gathered what you meant
LeiaSkywalker said: The last bit I mean, not the hospital bit. Click to expand... Haha yes I gathered what you meant
cian46irish Resident FCN Regular Mar 21, 2026 #410,120 Maddiemoiselle said: Yo! I thought about you this week! Maybe you saw. The leafs wore their st. Pats jerseys! Click to expand... I did see yes. Another loss though!! I’m now the proud owner of two Leafs jersy
Maddiemoiselle said: Yo! I thought about you this week! Maybe you saw. The leafs wore their st. Pats jerseys! Click to expand... I did see yes. Another loss though!! I’m now the proud owner of two Leafs jersy