BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Mar 21, 2026 #411,263 Y’all are precious and not in the goblin way or whatever the fuck that thing is
Casey86 The Beard FCN Regular Mar 21, 2026 #411,264 My dog just took a shit in the hallway outside of my apartment complex
L LilyBitCheeky Resident FCN Regular Mar 21, 2026 #411,265 clearly this happens when star wars and hobbits are discussed
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Mar 21, 2026 #411,266 Casey86 said: My dog just took a shit in the hallway outside of my apartment complex Click to expand... Oh poor baby
Casey86 said: My dog just took a shit in the hallway outside of my apartment complex Click to expand... Oh poor baby
Casey86 The Beard FCN Regular Mar 21, 2026 #411,267 BaileyXcX said: Oh poor baby Click to expand... More like pain in the ass lol. I took her for a long walk and I thought she was smelling something on the floor. I looked down and she's pooping....
BaileyXcX said: Oh poor baby Click to expand... More like pain in the ass lol. I took her for a long walk and I thought she was smelling something on the floor. I looked down and she's pooping....
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Mar 21, 2026 #411,268 BaileyXcX said: Y’all are precious and not in the goblin way or whatever the fuck that thing is Click to expand... He’s a corrupted hobbit
BaileyXcX said: Y’all are precious and not in the goblin way or whatever the fuck that thing is Click to expand... He’s a corrupted hobbit
Casey86 The Beard FCN Regular Mar 21, 2026 #411,269 Can't be mad at her, just picked it up with the poop bag and threw it away lol
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Mar 21, 2026 #411,270 Casey86 said: More like pain in the ass lol. I took her for a long walk and I thought she was smelling something on the floor. I looked down and she's pooping.... Click to expand... Sorry that’s a little funny. She just didn’t want to ruin her walk with stopping to make a doody
Casey86 said: More like pain in the ass lol. I took her for a long walk and I thought she was smelling something on the floor. I looked down and she's pooping.... Click to expand... Sorry that’s a little funny. She just didn’t want to ruin her walk with stopping to make a doody
Casey86 The Beard FCN Regular Mar 21, 2026 #411,271 BaileyXcX said: Sorry that’s a little funny. She just didn’t want to ruin her walk with stopping to make a doody Click to expand... It is funny but at the same time, it's like really in the hallway....
BaileyXcX said: Sorry that’s a little funny. She just didn’t want to ruin her walk with stopping to make a doody Click to expand... It is funny but at the same time, it's like really in the hallway....
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Mar 21, 2026 #411,272 AmberWarning said: He’s a corrupted hobbit Click to expand... Did you watch the lord of the rings movies?
AmberWarning said: He’s a corrupted hobbit Click to expand... Did you watch the lord of the rings movies?
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Mar 21, 2026 #411,273 BaileyXcX said: Did you watch the lord of the rings movies? Click to expand... Yes. They’re amazing The Hobbit ones not so much
BaileyXcX said: Did you watch the lord of the rings movies? Click to expand... Yes. They’re amazing The Hobbit ones not so much
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Mar 21, 2026 #411,274 AmberWarning said: He’s a corrupted hobbit Click to expand... Wait accrutally??
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Mar 21, 2026 #411,275 Or actually. If you want me to spell it right
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Mar 21, 2026 #411,276 AmberWarning said: Yes. They’re amazing The Hobbit ones not so much Click to expand... How many are there?
AmberWarning said: Yes. They’re amazing The Hobbit ones not so much Click to expand... How many are there?
Casey86 The Beard FCN Regular Mar 21, 2026 #411,277 I've never seen any of the Lord of the rings movies
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Mar 21, 2026 #411,278 Maddiemoiselle said: Wait accrutally?? Click to expand... Yes. I think ? Was originally called smeagol?
Maddiemoiselle said: Wait accrutally?? Click to expand... Yes. I think ? Was originally called smeagol?
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Mar 21, 2026 #411,279 Casey86 said: I've never seen any of the Lord of the rings movies Click to expand... I haven’t either. Or Harry Potter. Or Star Wars until Madison threatened me
Casey86 said: I've never seen any of the Lord of the rings movies Click to expand... I haven’t either. Or Harry Potter. Or Star Wars until Madison threatened me
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Mar 21, 2026 #411,280 BaileyXcX said: How many are there? Click to expand... Three lord of the rings Then three hobbit movies which was probably one too many
BaileyXcX said: How many are there? Click to expand... Three lord of the rings Then three hobbit movies which was probably one too many