I'm so sorry for ruinins the precious. Please forgive.Y’all are precious and not in the goblin way or whatever the fuck that thing is
I'm so sorry for ruinins the precious. Please forgive.Y’all are precious and not in the goblin way or whatever the fuck that thing is
Doesn't sound like a thing Maddie would do...I haven’t either. Or Harry Potter. Or Star Wars until Madison threatened me
I haven’t either. Or Harry Potter. Or Star Wars until Madison threatened me
Thank you for giving them. I kinda actually wanna watch it more nowSorry for the spoilers![]()
Fucking wish!Leia gets it
Do I have to go out cause nahTrust me
You can get it
I thought he slept in on weekends![]()
Guess who's back....
I'm not religious.... so it's wouldn't know lolI thought he slept in on weekends
why he needed rest, i'm not really sureOnly Sunday isn’t it ?
Well that was swell of him..Jesus gave up his weekend for your sins. Dont forget it