Naked friday
I know I need a trim,it's my winter coat![]()
I’m just glad I’m not the only one!!! lol. Great pic, bro!!
Words of plenty, but also words of few,
Thank you so much!! Very sweet and creative!A glimpse down the valley,
A look around the bend,
Beautiful curves and shades,
Our hearts we must defend.
A quick snap here and there,
Photo from above, feet shown as a pair.
A booty shot so delicious,
It's hard to look away from someone so precious.
Exquisite beauty! Nothing less can be said!
My gawd! Ok, I thought the picture from yesterday did me in. Nope! This, this just grabbed my attention to stop all current functions at my desk.
Cool pic, dude!
Wow!! What a nice view!
for the love of God.. Fuck!
I was inspired…
Gorgeous My Friend!
Wow!! What a nice view!![]()
Thank you!!for the love of God.. Fuck!
Such a great Sunday morning pic