L LilyBitCheeky Resident FCN Regular Mar 31, 2026 #419,022 AmberWarning said: I’m most definitely not perfect But in a lot of cases it’s the imperfections that make us interesting Click to expand... So true
AmberWarning said: I’m most definitely not perfect But in a lot of cases it’s the imperfections that make us interesting Click to expand... So true
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Mar 31, 2026 #419,024 Casey86 said: good luck with that... they'll probably send someone else Click to expand... Then I'll break ever sprinkler in the countryside
Casey86 said: good luck with that... they'll probably send someone else Click to expand... Then I'll break ever sprinkler in the countryside
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Mar 31, 2026 #419,025 Getting ready for my consultancy about my sleep issues and Im super sleepy is that good or bad
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Mar 31, 2026 #419,026 BunnyBeeHope said: Getting ready for my consultancy about my sleep issues and Im super sleepy is that good or bad Click to expand... Well, they're probably expecting you to be sleepy or you wouldn't be going lol
BunnyBeeHope said: Getting ready for my consultancy about my sleep issues and Im super sleepy is that good or bad Click to expand... Well, they're probably expecting you to be sleepy or you wouldn't be going lol
Casey86 The Beard FCN Regular Mar 31, 2026 #419,027 Maddiemoiselle said: They'll I'll break ever sprinkler in the countryside Click to expand... More power to ya lol
Maddiemoiselle said: They'll I'll break ever sprinkler in the countryside Click to expand... More power to ya lol
L LilyBitCheeky Resident FCN Regular Mar 31, 2026 #419,030 BunnyBeeHope said: Getting ready for my consultancy about my sleep issues and Im super sleepy is that good or bad Click to expand... I think good right? Let me know how it goes. I’ve considered doing a sleep study
BunnyBeeHope said: Getting ready for my consultancy about my sleep issues and Im super sleepy is that good or bad Click to expand... I think good right? Let me know how it goes. I’ve considered doing a sleep study
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Mar 31, 2026 #419,031 BunnyBeeHope said: Good point Click to expand... Heh
Casey86 The Beard FCN Regular Mar 31, 2026 #419,032 Maddiemoiselle said: Casey is so done with my bullshit Click to expand... I'll never be sick of your bullshit lol
Maddiemoiselle said: Casey is so done with my bullshit Click to expand... I'll never be sick of your bullshit lol
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Mar 31, 2026 #419,033 Maddiemoiselle said: Heh Click to expand... Rude
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Mar 31, 2026 #419,034 Curvylily said: I think good right? Let me know how it goes. I’ve considered doing a sleep study Click to expand... If I survive I'll recommend it
Curvylily said: I think good right? Let me know how it goes. I’ve considered doing a sleep study Click to expand... If I survive I'll recommend it
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Mar 31, 2026 #419,037 BunnyBeeHope said: Rude Click to expand...
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Mar 31, 2026 #419,038 Curvylily said: I get enough hours, just not restful ones Click to expand... I get neither and choke