youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Mar 31, 2026 #419,362 SophUKYis said: if I went to America I’d wanna watch a basketball game Click to expand... I would go to one with you even tho I don’t especially care for it Y’all invited Well not everyone but mostly
SophUKYis said: if I went to America I’d wanna watch a basketball game Click to expand... I would go to one with you even tho I don’t especially care for it Y’all invited Well not everyone but mostly
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Mar 31, 2026 #419,364 BunnyBeeHope said: My brain switches to off when sports comes up Click to expand... I will make you like curling yet
BunnyBeeHope said: My brain switches to off when sports comes up Click to expand... I will make you like curling yet
LilyBitCheeky Resident FCN Regular Mar 31, 2026 #419,365 AmberWarning said: Don’t know Dave lol Click to expand... That’s okay, we can still be friends
FiveKnuckleShuffle Resident FCN Regular Mar 31, 2026 #419,368 youngbustyredhead said: I will make you like curling yet Click to expand... I love curling
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Mar 31, 2026 #419,370 Curvylily said: That’s okay, we can still be friends Click to expand... I’m going to see My Chemical Romance. And Harry Styles
Curvylily said: That’s okay, we can still be friends Click to expand... I’m going to see My Chemical Romance. And Harry Styles
LilyBitCheeky Resident FCN Regular Mar 31, 2026 #419,372 AmberWarning said: I’m going to see My Chemical Romance. And Harry Styles Click to expand... So jealous wow
AmberWarning said: I’m going to see My Chemical Romance. And Harry Styles Click to expand... So jealous wow
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Mar 31, 2026 #419,373 Curvylily said: So jealous wow Click to expand... Both at the same venue, Wembley Stadium, 8 days apart lol
Curvylily said: So jealous wow Click to expand... Both at the same venue, Wembley Stadium, 8 days apart lol
LilyBitCheeky Resident FCN Regular Mar 31, 2026 #419,374 AmberWarning said: Both at the same venue, Wembley Stadium, 8 days apart lol Click to expand... Take lots of pics! Thats going to be
AmberWarning said: Both at the same venue, Wembley Stadium, 8 days apart lol Click to expand... Take lots of pics! Thats going to be
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Mar 31, 2026 #419,375 youngbustyredhead said: I will make you like curling yet Click to expand... Curling toes
FiveKnuckleShuffle Resident FCN Regular Mar 31, 2026 #419,378 HI @Curvylily I'm Five.....Welcome to this crazy place, Appears you have fell right in!
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Mar 31, 2026 #419,380 BunnyBeeHope said: Curling toes Click to expand... Oh um ya ok wut hi