Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Mar 31, 2026 #419,521 youngbustyredhead said: Ah apparently not. Jeanne de Clisson. French pirate, not Irish https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jeanne_de_Clisson Click to expand... Oh. Fremch
youngbustyredhead said: Ah apparently not. Jeanne de Clisson. French pirate, not Irish https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jeanne_de_Clisson Click to expand... Oh. Fremch
Casey86 The Beard FCN Regular Mar 31, 2026 #419,523 youngbustyredhead said: How was work today? Click to expand... Long lol a nice 10 and a half hour day
youngbustyredhead said: How was work today? Click to expand... Long lol a nice 10 and a half hour day
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Mar 31, 2026 #419,525 Casey86 said: Long lol a nice 10 and a half hour day Click to expand... ew
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Mar 31, 2026 #419,526 Casey86 said: How are you all doing? Click to expand... I am ok! Not here long bc I got scolded for being here too long last night lol
Casey86 said: How are you all doing? Click to expand... I am ok! Not here long bc I got scolded for being here too long last night lol
Casey86 The Beard FCN Regular Mar 31, 2026 #419,527 youngbustyredhead said: ew Click to expand... Definitely lol
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Mar 31, 2026 #419,528 Well not here specifically, just not doing school stuff
Casey86 The Beard FCN Regular Mar 31, 2026 #419,529 youngbustyredhead said: I am ok! Not here long bc I got scolded for being here too long last night lol Click to expand... Who scolded you lol
youngbustyredhead said: I am ok! Not here long bc I got scolded for being here too long last night lol Click to expand... Who scolded you lol
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Mar 31, 2026 #419,530 Mah gf And she's right, I really need to make progress on this paper
Casey86 The Beard FCN Regular Mar 31, 2026 #419,531 youngbustyredhead said: Mah gf And she's right, I really need to make progress on this paper Click to expand... She knows best huh lol
youngbustyredhead said: Mah gf And she's right, I really need to make progress on this paper Click to expand... She knows best huh lol
Casey86 The Beard FCN Regular Mar 31, 2026 #419,536 tsk tsk tsk....people and their bad influences lol
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Mar 31, 2026 #419,537 What did the bad people do to you red???
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Mar 31, 2026 #419,538 Maddiemoiselle said: What did the bad people do to you red??? Click to expand... They were so cool and fun that I didn't want to leave
Maddiemoiselle said: What did the bad people do to you red??? Click to expand... They were so cool and fun that I didn't want to leave
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Mar 31, 2026 #419,539 youngbustyredhead said: They were so cool and fun that I didn't want to leave Click to expand... How dare they??!???
youngbustyredhead said: They were so cool and fun that I didn't want to leave Click to expand... How dare they??!???