PlayfullDude Resident FCN Regular Apr 21, 2026 #432,341 BunnyBeeHope said: I picked up milk now I get to collapse and relax Click to expand... relax...
Casey86 The Beard FCN Regular Apr 21, 2026 #432,342 BunnyBeeHope said: Yeah its sad. So many people have left or dont come on as much Click to expand... I'm one of those people too lately
BunnyBeeHope said: Yeah its sad. So many people have left or dont come on as much Click to expand... I'm one of those people too lately
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Apr 21, 2026 #432,343 I’m not really here today Hopefully it’ll liven up for everyone later Have a good day everyone
PlayfullDude Resident FCN Regular Apr 21, 2026 #432,344 AmberWarning said: I’m not really here today Hopefully it’ll liven up for everyone later Have a good day everyone Click to expand... I can see you
AmberWarning said: I’m not really here today Hopefully it’ll liven up for everyone later Have a good day everyone Click to expand... I can see you
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Apr 21, 2026 #432,346 This thread and this site is what we make of it It can still be fun
L LilyBitCheeky Resident FCN Regular Apr 21, 2026 #432,347 Morning red and everyone still around Hope you have a great day
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Apr 21, 2026 #432,349 youngbustyredhead said: This thread and this site is what we make of it It can still be fun Click to expand... You’re right and it’s mostly fun, it’s a shame lots of people seem to be missing at the same time
youngbustyredhead said: This thread and this site is what we make of it It can still be fun Click to expand... You’re right and it’s mostly fun, it’s a shame lots of people seem to be missing at the same time
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Apr 21, 2026 #432,351 Sometimes I like to cover myself in salad dressing and jump into a weedy overgrown flower bed ans pretend I'm a succulent piece of chicken
Sometimes I like to cover myself in salad dressing and jump into a weedy overgrown flower bed ans pretend I'm a succulent piece of chicken
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Apr 21, 2026 #432,352 Me in my bed not actually ready for classes today
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Apr 21, 2026 #432,353 Harthacnut said: Sometimes I like to cover myself in salad dressing and jump into a weedy overgrown flower bed ans pretend I'm a succulent piece of chicken Click to expand... Just sometimes?
Harthacnut said: Sometimes I like to cover myself in salad dressing and jump into a weedy overgrown flower bed ans pretend I'm a succulent piece of chicken Click to expand... Just sometimes?
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Apr 21, 2026 #432,355 youngbustyredhead said: Just sometimes? Click to expand... Salad dressing is getting expensive. Have to save it for bank holidays
youngbustyredhead said: Just sometimes? Click to expand... Salad dressing is getting expensive. Have to save it for bank holidays
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Apr 21, 2026 #432,356 youngbustyredhead said: Also good anchornoon! Click to expand... Good mooring
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Apr 21, 2026 #432,358 Harthacnut said: Good moorhen Click to expand... Is this bc you’re a succulent piece of chicken?
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Apr 21, 2026 #432,359 youngbustyredhead said: Is this bc you’re a succulent piece of chicken? Click to expand... And I'm fowl
youngbustyredhead said: Is this bc you’re a succulent piece of chicken? Click to expand... And I'm fowl
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Apr 21, 2026 #432,360 It’s cuz you’re covered in salad dressing Get clean!