BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Apr 21, 2026 #432,441 Sorry. Had a weird dream last night Anyone home?
Professor_Oral Resident FCN Regular Apr 21, 2026 #432,443 BaileyXcX said: Sorry. Had a weird dream last night Anyone home? Click to expand... The hell were you thinking about before you fell asleep???
BaileyXcX said: Sorry. Had a weird dream last night Anyone home? Click to expand... The hell were you thinking about before you fell asleep???
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Apr 21, 2026 #432,444 I started watching a show and maybe that seeped into my self conscience
Professor_Oral Resident FCN Regular Apr 21, 2026 #432,446 BaileyXcX said: I started watching a show and maybe that seeped into my self conscience Click to expand... Something certainly did!! How are you B, good to see you again
BaileyXcX said: I started watching a show and maybe that seeped into my self conscience Click to expand... Something certainly did!! How are you B, good to see you again
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Apr 21, 2026 #432,447 BaileyXcX said: I started watching a show and maybe that seeped into my self conscience Click to expand... What show???
BaileyXcX said: I started watching a show and maybe that seeped into my self conscience Click to expand... What show???
LilyBitCheeky Resident FCN Regular Apr 21, 2026 #432,448 let’s put in our guesses before Bailey responds
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Apr 21, 2026 #432,456 3 Body Problem I dont think it featured buttholes
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Apr 21, 2026 #432,457 Waiting for someone to get my Citizen Kane joke