Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Apr 22, 2026 #432,861 BaileyXcX said: I can’t wait to be smart This is not gonna be annoying at all Click to expand... What are you gonna be smart at?
BaileyXcX said: I can’t wait to be smart This is not gonna be annoying at all Click to expand... What are you gonna be smart at?
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Apr 22, 2026 #432,862 Why am I the science arguing target? I’m in the humanities yo
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Apr 22, 2026 #432,863 youngbustyredhead said: I missed that somehow Click to expand... Fight me. I actually don't even remember the context lol
youngbustyredhead said: I missed that somehow Click to expand... Fight me. I actually don't even remember the context lol
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Apr 22, 2026 #432,864 youngbustyredhead said: Why am I the science arguing target? I’m in the humanities yo Click to expand... Yes
youngbustyredhead said: Why am I the science arguing target? I’m in the humanities yo Click to expand... Yes
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Apr 22, 2026 #432,865 Maddiemoiselle said: Fight me. I actually don't even remember the context lol Click to expand... I don’t like fighting tho Civil discourse hnngghh
Maddiemoiselle said: Fight me. I actually don't even remember the context lol Click to expand... I don’t like fighting tho Civil discourse hnngghh
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Apr 22, 2026 #432,866 Maddiemoiselle said: What are you gonna be smart at? Click to expand... You know … relativity and cosmic … things Equations
Maddiemoiselle said: What are you gonna be smart at? Click to expand... You know … relativity and cosmic … things Equations
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Apr 22, 2026 #432,876 youngbustyredhead said: I don’t like fighting tho Civil discourse hnngghh Click to expand... Mmmmm discourse me civilly bb
youngbustyredhead said: I don’t like fighting tho Civil discourse hnngghh Click to expand... Mmmmm discourse me civilly bb
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Apr 22, 2026 #432,878 AmberWarning said: Hello gang Guess what I’m making Click to expand... Grilled cheese
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Apr 22, 2026 #432,879 Harthacnut said: Tacos Click to expand... That is the correct answer