Professor_Oral Resident FCN Regular Apr 22, 2026 #432,942 Harthacnut said: Michael cole. He's a dweeb Click to expand... Bring back Jim Ross
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Apr 22, 2026 #432,943 vanilla_hips said: @Maddiemoiselle, where is the other Goober? Click to expand... [redacted]
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Apr 22, 2026 #432,945 Harthacnut said: Michael cole. He's a dweeb Click to expand... I will take your word for it
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Apr 22, 2026 #432,946 You know what professional wrestling needs? More civil discourse
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Apr 22, 2026 #432,948 AmberWarning said: Hi, I’m civil Unless you’re an ick Click to expand... Discourse me bb
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Apr 22, 2026 #432,949 AmberWarning said: Hi, I’m civil Unless you’re an ick Click to expand... No but I’m thicc
vanilla_hips 🐮 FCN Regular Apr 22, 2026 #432,952 Thicc: (Pronounced Thick) The appearance of a very seductive female with a large ass, in most cases the woman will have a pair of large thighs.
Thicc: (Pronounced Thick) The appearance of a very seductive female with a large ass, in most cases the woman will have a pair of large thighs.
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Apr 22, 2026 #432,953 vanilla_hips said: Thicc: (Pronounced Thick) The appearance of a very seductive female with a large ass, in most cases the woman will have a pair of large thighs. Click to expand...
vanilla_hips said: Thicc: (Pronounced Thick) The appearance of a very seductive female with a large ass, in most cases the woman will have a pair of large thighs. Click to expand...
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Apr 22, 2026 #432,954 vanilla_hips said: Thicc: (Pronounced Thick) The appearance of a very seductive female with a large ass, in most cases the woman will have a pair of large thighs. Click to expand...
vanilla_hips said: Thicc: (Pronounced Thick) The appearance of a very seductive female with a large ass, in most cases the woman will have a pair of large thighs. Click to expand...
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Apr 22, 2026 #432,956 AmberWarning said: ie stoopid Click to expand... What EVER
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Apr 22, 2026 #432,958 vanilla_hips said: Click to expand... I’m about 50% of each
vanilla_hips 🐮 FCN Regular Apr 22, 2026 #432,959 AmberWarning said: I’m about 50% of each Click to expand... How about 80-20? Hmmm... 70-30???