Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular May 6, 2026 #439,861 youngbustyredhead said: Canadanigans Click to expand... Red!!!!
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular May 6, 2026 #439,862 THE TORONTO MAPLE LEAFS ACTUALLY WON SOMETHING!!!!
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular May 6, 2026 #439,863 Maddiemoiselle said: THE TORONTO MAPLE LEAFS ACTUALLY WON SOMETHING!!!! Click to expand... Yessss!!!! Wait... what?
Maddiemoiselle said: THE TORONTO MAPLE LEAFS ACTUALLY WON SOMETHING!!!! Click to expand... Yessss!!!! Wait... what?
C ConsciousNobody Resident FCN Regular May 6, 2026 #439,864 Maddiemoiselle said: Red!!!! Click to expand... Almost sent you something, but didn't. I refrained..
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular May 6, 2026 #439,865 ConsciousNobody said: Almost sent you something, but didn't. I refrained.. Click to expand... What what
ConsciousNobody said: Almost sent you something, but didn't. I refrained.. Click to expand... What what
C ConsciousNobody Resident FCN Regular May 6, 2026 #439,866 youngbustyredhead said: I Red. Click to expand... Hello Magenta & Yellow.
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular May 6, 2026 #439,867 youngbustyredhead said: Yessss!!!! Wait... what? Click to expand... They won the first overall pick in the 2026 draft!! I know you don't care but holy moly i'm pumped!!
youngbustyredhead said: Yessss!!!! Wait... what? Click to expand... They won the first overall pick in the 2026 draft!! I know you don't care but holy moly i'm pumped!!
C ConsciousNobody Resident FCN Regular May 6, 2026 #439,868 Wondering if I should start calling you MY. or M&Y.
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular May 6, 2026 #439,869 Oh! Congrats! How do they win the first pick? In the NFL it's just whoever has the worst record gets to go first I think?
Oh! Congrats! How do they win the first pick? In the NFL it's just whoever has the worst record gets to go first I think?
LilyBitCheeky Resident FCN Regular May 6, 2026 #439,870 Maddiemoiselle said: They won the first overall pick in the 2026 draft!! I know you don't care but holy moly i'm pumped!! Click to expand... nice!
Maddiemoiselle said: They won the first overall pick in the 2026 draft!! I know you don't care but holy moly i'm pumped!! Click to expand... nice!
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular May 6, 2026 #439,871 ConsciousNobody said: Hello Magenta & Yellow. Click to expand... ConsciousNobody said: Wondering if I should start calling you MY. or M&Y. Click to expand... I've been deconstructed!
ConsciousNobody said: Hello Magenta & Yellow. Click to expand... ConsciousNobody said: Wondering if I should start calling you MY. or M&Y. Click to expand... I've been deconstructed!
C ConsciousNobody Resident FCN Regular May 6, 2026 #439,872 Lily do you like jeans? Or fan of jeans? and denim in general?
LilyBitCheeky Resident FCN Regular May 6, 2026 #439,873 youngbustyredhead said: Oh! Congrats! How do they win the first pick? In the NFL it's just whoever has the worst record gets to go first I think? Click to expand... i've never been more attracted to you
youngbustyredhead said: Oh! Congrats! How do they win the first pick? In the NFL it's just whoever has the worst record gets to go first I think? Click to expand... i've never been more attracted to you
LilyBitCheeky Resident FCN Regular May 6, 2026 #439,875 ConsciousNobody said: Lily do you like jeans? Or fan of jeans? and denim in general? Click to expand... i like jeans
ConsciousNobody said: Lily do you like jeans? Or fan of jeans? and denim in general? Click to expand... i like jeans
C ConsciousNobody Resident FCN Regular May 6, 2026 #439,876 youngbustyredhead said: I've been deconstructed! Click to expand... Curvylily said: i've never been more attracted to you Click to expand...
youngbustyredhead said: I've been deconstructed! Click to expand... Curvylily said: i've never been more attracted to you Click to expand...
C ConsciousNobody Resident FCN Regular May 6, 2026 #439,877 Curvylily said: i like jeans Click to expand... Working on your nickname. So needed to verify things.
Curvylily said: i like jeans Click to expand... Working on your nickname. So needed to verify things.
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular May 6, 2026 #439,879 My magnetism seems to be dialed up to 11 today
C ConsciousNobody Resident FCN Regular May 6, 2026 #439,880 Maddiemoiselle said: What what Click to expand... A thing. Visual content.