Professor_Oral Resident FCN Regular May 24, 2026 #51,661 Making my way to my own bed shortly Edit: Needing to throw this massive spider out of the shower!
VelvetReverie Resident FCN Regular May 24, 2026 #51,662 Obsessively using Chatgpt for me images lately (It's old English slang or something, I dunno!) Last edited: May 24, 2026
D Deleted member 1604069 Resident FCN Regular May 24, 2026 #51,664 Please add ME to your sentences. Till we meet again Quickie with me
VelvetReverie Resident FCN Regular May 25, 2026 #51,677 Tender_n_Crispy said: Carry me off to dreamland sandman. Click to expand...
Tender_n_Crispy Resident FCN Regular May 25, 2026 #51,679 Ensuring that you are in my dreams with me is what ill do with you, as that is all the capacity I have left in me tonight. Good night Velvet.
Ensuring that you are in my dreams with me is what ill do with you, as that is all the capacity I have left in me tonight. Good night Velvet.
VelvetReverie Resident FCN Regular May 25, 2026 #51,680 Tender_n_Crispy said: Ensuring that you are in my dreams with me is what ill do with you, as that is all the capacity I have left in me tonight. Good night Velvet. Click to expand... Goodnight Carebear
Tender_n_Crispy said: Ensuring that you are in my dreams with me is what ill do with you, as that is all the capacity I have left in me tonight. Good night Velvet. Click to expand... Goodnight Carebear