SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular May 26, 2026 #450,422 Not to bad thanks, been recharging the batteries over the weekend in the Am doing some wfh today, and got a lap top tent so can enjoy more today
Not to bad thanks, been recharging the batteries over the weekend in the Am doing some wfh today, and got a lap top tent so can enjoy more today
Lil_wonders Resident FCN Regular May 26, 2026 #450,423 SarcasticSadie said: Not to bad thanks, been recharging the batteries over the weekend in the Am doing some wfh today, and got a lap top tent so can enjoy more today Click to expand... A lap top tent? Isn’t that what dudes here call their boners?
SarcasticSadie said: Not to bad thanks, been recharging the batteries over the weekend in the Am doing some wfh today, and got a lap top tent so can enjoy more today Click to expand... A lap top tent? Isn’t that what dudes here call their boners?
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular May 26, 2026 #450,424 The sun is making drying clothes so fast. Ahh lovely
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular May 26, 2026 #450,425 Lil_wonders said: A lap top tent? Isn’t that what dudes here call their boners? Click to expand... Its a small one person tent
Lil_wonders said: A lap top tent? Isn’t that what dudes here call their boners? Click to expand... Its a small one person tent
Lil_wonders Resident FCN Regular May 26, 2026 #450,426 BunnyBeeHope said: Its a small one person tent Click to expand... I think some tents would be bigger than others.
BunnyBeeHope said: Its a small one person tent Click to expand... I think some tents would be bigger than others.
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular May 26, 2026 #450,427 Lil_wonders said: A lap top tent? Isn’t that what dudes here call their boners? Click to expand...
Lil_wonders Resident FCN Regular May 26, 2026 #450,428 SarcasticSadie said: Click to expand... Ohhh it’s really a thing
Chris_90 Ƭнε Gяєєк FCN Regular May 26, 2026 #450,430 Lil_wonders said: A lap top tent? Isn’t that what dudes here call their boners? Click to expand... From now on.. yes
Lil_wonders said: A lap top tent? Isn’t that what dudes here call their boners? Click to expand... From now on.. yes
Lil_wonders Resident FCN Regular May 26, 2026 #450,432 SarcasticSadie said: Oh also Lil’ The future of MAFS in doubt Click to expand... Doesn’t surprise me. I heard next season they are bringing back past brides and grooms.
SarcasticSadie said: Oh also Lil’ The future of MAFS in doubt Click to expand... Doesn’t surprise me. I heard next season they are bringing back past brides and grooms.
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular May 26, 2026 #450,433 Has been a couple of bad allegations I read
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular May 26, 2026 #450,434 Lil_wonders said: Doesn’t surprise me. I heard next season they are bringing back past brides and grooms. Click to expand... Oh did not know that, they should be in/make Divorced At Second Sight or something
Lil_wonders said: Doesn’t surprise me. I heard next season they are bringing back past brides and grooms. Click to expand... Oh did not know that, they should be in/make Divorced At Second Sight or something
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular May 26, 2026 #450,436 Lil_wonders said: It is one of the worst shows. Click to expand... Ya, so bad I can’t help myself Only the Aus one tho ‘
Lil_wonders said: It is one of the worst shows. Click to expand... Ya, so bad I can’t help myself Only the Aus one tho ‘
Lil_wonders Resident FCN Regular May 26, 2026 #450,437 My fav reality show is The Circle. Is one I think I could do.
Lil_wonders Resident FCN Regular May 26, 2026 #450,439 Is a bit like here. Bunch of people in their own room ( of a hotel built for it) chatting on line and doing little challenges to try not to be voted out.
Is a bit like here. Bunch of people in their own room ( of a hotel built for it) chatting on line and doing little challenges to try not to be voted out.
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular May 26, 2026 #450,440 Challenge of trying not to kill each other huh ha