Amelia24 Resident FCN Regular Jun 15, 2026 #47,441 Oh I’m having a sexy pool party with cocktails on a little private island in the pacific….or I’m just sat having a coffee, quite bored in England ….one of these is true lol
Oh I’m having a sexy pool party with cocktails on a little private island in the pacific….or I’m just sat having a coffee, quite bored in England ….one of these is true lol
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Jun 15, 2026 #47,442 Finishing my coffee before going back to the mines
Amelia24 Resident FCN Regular Jun 15, 2026 #47,443 Watching Ivory Coast v Ecuador on iPlayer from last night …..loosing count how many times Ecuador has hit the post
Watching Ivory Coast v Ecuador on iPlayer from last night …..loosing count how many times Ecuador has hit the post
VelvetReverie Resident FCN Regular Jun 15, 2026 #47,444 Having a breather at work. Wishing I felt better mentally. At least my headache is less.
MorellaGoddessofLeather Resident FCN Regular Jun 15, 2026 #47,446 Thinking about my bed to sleep off the sugar rush. Grr
VelvetReverie Resident FCN Regular Jun 15, 2026 #47,447 Cooking dinner. Fried rice with chicken and satay sauce.
Heidiwil T̸h̷e̷ ̴M̸y̶s̸t̵e̷r̶y̷ FCN Regular Jun 15, 2026 #47,449 Feeling needy. Like I need a massage. Like I need some fatty food. Like I need... Um, just neeeeedy
LdyHntr Resident FCN Regular Jun 15, 2026 #47,450 Heidiwil said: Feeling needy. Like I need a massage. Like I need some fatty food. Like I need... Um, just neeeeedy Click to expand... (Telling me self to shut up!!)
Heidiwil said: Feeling needy. Like I need a massage. Like I need some fatty food. Like I need... Um, just neeeeedy Click to expand... (Telling me self to shut up!!)
Heidiwil T̸h̷e̷ ̴M̸y̶s̸t̵e̷r̶y̷ FCN Regular Jun 15, 2026 #47,452 BunnyBeeHope said: Jumping in for a shower Click to expand... I need new eyes! I thought that was a paint brush! https://giphy.com/gifs/PjEfo2m07VmmI
BunnyBeeHope said: Jumping in for a shower Click to expand... I need new eyes! I thought that was a paint brush! https://giphy.com/gifs/PjEfo2m07VmmI
Heidiwil T̸h̷e̷ ̴M̸y̶s̸t̵e̷r̶y̷ FCN Regular Jun 15, 2026 #47,453 Arguing about dumplings. Not the food but the squish toy. Ffs
LdyHntr Resident FCN Regular Jun 15, 2026 #47,455 Trying to decide if I want to go running in this 95 degree heat!
VelvetReverie Resident FCN Regular Jun 15, 2026 #47,456 In bed. Holding on to hope for a better night's sleep.
LdyHntr Resident FCN Regular Jun 15, 2026 #47,457 Recovering from 3 miles running in this brutal heat!!
Heidiwil T̸h̷e̷ ̴M̸y̶s̸t̵e̷r̶y̷ FCN Regular Jun 15, 2026 #47,458 Just got Dairy Queen Blizzards for the little humans and a pup cup for El Doggo!
Lil_wonders Resident FCN Regular Jun 15, 2026 #47,459 Putting off heading to work for as long as possible.
Heidiwil T̸h̷e̷ ̴M̸y̶s̸t̵e̷r̶y̷ FCN Regular Jun 16, 2026 #47,460 Lil_wonders said: Putting off heading to work for as long as possible. Click to expand... You got this Friend Happy Tuesday for ya!
Lil_wonders said: Putting off heading to work for as long as possible. Click to expand... You got this Friend Happy Tuesday for ya!