youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Jun 22, 2026 #464,362 Nooo I was just hinting at my own laziness lol I don't think I've cleaned baseboards ever
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Jun 22, 2026 #464,363 BaileyXcX said: I’m tuckered tho Click to expand... Sounds like naptime
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Jun 22, 2026 #464,364 That’s a lovely idea! I actually might Or I might eat Then nap
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Jun 22, 2026 #464,368 SarcasticLizzy said: Bracing for tornados!! Click to expand... Get to the basement if you have one!
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Jun 22, 2026 #464,375 Ok so I’ll go eat now Hugs Good luck with the clone wars Red. May the force be with you Good luck sleeping Tash
Ok so I’ll go eat now Hugs Good luck with the clone wars Red. May the force be with you Good luck sleeping Tash
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Jun 22, 2026 #464,376 BaileyXcX said: Ok so I’ll go eat now Hugs Good luck with the clone wars Red. May the force be with you Good luck sleeping Tash Click to expand... Bon appetit!
BaileyXcX said: Ok so I’ll go eat now Hugs Good luck with the clone wars Red. May the force be with you Good luck sleeping Tash Click to expand... Bon appetit!