youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Jun 22, 2026 #464,442 Plus I think that’s too hot too and I have ac usually available
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Jun 22, 2026 #464,443 SarcasticSadie said: Suns out…. Click to expand...
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Jun 22, 2026 #464,444 youngbustyredhead said: Click to expand... Rouge buns!
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Jun 22, 2026 #464,445 They will be rouge if I don’t take precautions!
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Jun 22, 2026 #464,446 youngbustyredhead said: They will be rouge if I don’t take precautions! Click to expand... Relaxed dress code at the Farm Museum huh ha
youngbustyredhead said: They will be rouge if I don’t take precautions! Click to expand... Relaxed dress code at the Farm Museum huh ha
Professor_Oral Resident FCN Regular Jun 22, 2026 #464,450 youngbustyredhead said: Plus I think that’s too hot too and I have ac usually available Click to expand... Lucky you! I'm in the middle of a demolition site and it'll all been removed! I have a tiny usb fan plugged into my laptop that's been working overtime lol
youngbustyredhead said: Plus I think that’s too hot too and I have ac usually available Click to expand... Lucky you! I'm in the middle of a demolition site and it'll all been removed! I have a tiny usb fan plugged into my laptop that's been working overtime lol
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Jun 22, 2026 #464,451 Glad to hear it Am good, currently doing some work in the sunshine. Well, that rather contradicts me typing here also but am calling it a little break ha
Glad to hear it Am good, currently doing some work in the sunshine. Well, that rather contradicts me typing here also but am calling it a little break ha
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Jun 22, 2026 #464,453 SarcasticSadie said: Glad to hear it Am good, currently doing some work in the sunshine. Well, that rather contradicts me typing here also but am calling it a little break ha Click to expand... Breaks are good!
SarcasticSadie said: Glad to hear it Am good, currently doing some work in the sunshine. Well, that rather contradicts me typing here also but am calling it a little break ha Click to expand... Breaks are good!
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Jun 22, 2026 #464,454 I have now put on shoes -_- So I must go
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Jun 22, 2026 #464,457 There is zero air con in here today its broken its like a steamroom
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Jun 22, 2026 #464,458 BunnyBeeHope said: There is zero air con in here today its broken its like a steamroom Click to expand...
BunnyBeeHope said: There is zero air con in here today its broken its like a steamroom Click to expand...
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Jun 22, 2026 #464,459 Have a good one Red, stay SPF’d or something ha
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Jun 22, 2026 #464,460 BunnyBeeHope said: There is zero air con in here today its broken its like a steamroom Click to expand... No fun, would have thought good air con would be important in your work environment eek
BunnyBeeHope said: There is zero air con in here today its broken its like a steamroom Click to expand... No fun, would have thought good air con would be important in your work environment eek