SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Jun 22, 2026 #464,462 Confucius said: My +1 for this ambitious goal. Let’s gooooo Click to expand... Real ambition is to know the extent of dedication
Confucius said: My +1 for this ambitious goal. Let’s gooooo Click to expand... Real ambition is to know the extent of dedication
Professor_Oral Resident FCN Regular Jun 22, 2026 #464,463 youngbustyredhead said: I have now put on shoes -_- So I must go Click to expand... Have a good day Madame Rouge
youngbustyredhead said: I have now put on shoes -_- So I must go Click to expand... Have a good day Madame Rouge
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Jun 22, 2026 #464,464 SarcasticSadie said: Real ambition is to know the extent of dedication Click to expand... You smort
Professor_Oral Resident FCN Regular Jun 22, 2026 #464,465 BunnyBeeHope said: There is zero air con in here today its broken its like a steamroom Click to expand... With the greatest respects.. Fuck That!
BunnyBeeHope said: There is zero air con in here today its broken its like a steamroom Click to expand... With the greatest respects.. Fuck That!
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Jun 22, 2026 #464,466 SarcasticSadie said: No fun, would have thought good air con would be important in your work environment eek Click to expand... You'd think so yes
SarcasticSadie said: No fun, would have thought good air con would be important in your work environment eek Click to expand... You'd think so yes
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Jun 22, 2026 #464,471 I saw they put out a heat warning for the week
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Jun 22, 2026 #464,472 BunnyBeeHope said: I saw they put out a heat warning for the week Click to expand... Bc you’re HOT!!!!!
BunnyBeeHope said: I saw they put out a heat warning for the week Click to expand... Bc you’re HOT!!!!!
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Jun 22, 2026 #464,473 Okee off to twerk now Happy Monday y’all later crocodiles
Professor_Oral Resident FCN Regular Jun 22, 2026 #464,474 Apparently it's going to hit 40 during this week in London.. I am not looking forward to that.
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Jun 22, 2026 #464,475 Professor_Oral said: Apparently it's going to hit 40 during this week in London.. I am not looking forward to that. Click to expand... Maybe we can all go in to cryogenic freeze for a while
Professor_Oral said: Apparently it's going to hit 40 during this week in London.. I am not looking forward to that. Click to expand... Maybe we can all go in to cryogenic freeze for a while
Professor_Oral Resident FCN Regular Jun 22, 2026 #464,476 BunnyBeeHope said: Maybe we can all go in to cryogenic freeze for a while Click to expand... Then everyone will moan it's too cold lol!
BunnyBeeHope said: Maybe we can all go in to cryogenic freeze for a while Click to expand... Then everyone will moan it's too cold lol!
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Jun 22, 2026 #464,478 I was going to go out but fuck it too warm I'm staying by this fan
Professor_Oral Resident FCN Regular Jun 22, 2026 #464,480 BunnyBeeHope said: I was going to go out but fuck it too warm I'm staying by this fan Click to expand... A good place to stay
BunnyBeeHope said: I was going to go out but fuck it too warm I'm staying by this fan Click to expand... A good place to stay