C ConsciousNobody Resident FCN Regular Jun 23, 2026 #24,705 Viking_ said: It’s a hot one on site today Click to expand... Hey B.
Jaquaman Resident FCN Regular Jun 23, 2026 #24,708 I asked AI to create a picture of me based upon what it knows about me from all the conversations we’ve had, this is what it came up with.
I asked AI to create a picture of me based upon what it knows about me from all the conversations we’ve had, this is what it came up with.
PsychoholicSlag 🚬🪴🗿 FCN Regular Jun 23, 2026 #24,709 Jaquaman said: View attachment 511049 I asked AI to create a picture of me based upon what it knows about me from all the conversations we’ve had, this is what it came up with. Click to expand... #inspired but equally horrified by my result
Jaquaman said: View attachment 511049 I asked AI to create a picture of me based upon what it knows about me from all the conversations we’ve had, this is what it came up with. Click to expand... #inspired but equally horrified by my result
Jaquaman Resident FCN Regular Jun 23, 2026 #24,710 PsychoholicSlag said: #inspired but equally horrified by my result H Click to expand... PsychoholicSlag said: #inspired but equally horrified by my result View attachment 511050 Click to expand... Hogging the animals there
PsychoholicSlag said: #inspired but equally horrified by my result H Click to expand... PsychoholicSlag said: #inspired but equally horrified by my result View attachment 511050 Click to expand... Hogging the animals there
Insomniac49 Active Member FCN Regular Jun 23, 2026 #24,711 Not sure what my AI image says about me Attachments IMG_4814.jpeg 412.7 KB · Views: 5
PsychoholicSlag 🚬🪴🗿 FCN Regular Jun 23, 2026 #24,712 Jaquaman said: Hogging the animals there Click to expand... Haha. I’ll take that. They’re all mine! Idk about the Cobain sweater though. I might need a second ai opinion.
Jaquaman said: Hogging the animals there Click to expand... Haha. I’ll take that. They’re all mine! Idk about the Cobain sweater though. I might need a second ai opinion.
Professor_Oral Resident FCN Regular Jun 23, 2026 #24,714 MelancholyArtist said: Click to expand... Like Dumbledore in the magical staircase at Hogwarts! Great picture
MelancholyArtist said: Click to expand... Like Dumbledore in the magical staircase at Hogwarts! Great picture
MelancholyArtist Board Bard FCN Regular Jun 23, 2026 #24,715 Professor_Oral said: Like Dumbledore in the magical staircase at Hogwarts! Great picture Click to expand... I'll take that! The outfit kind of reminded me of Anthony Hopkins at the ending of "Silence of the Lambs."
Professor_Oral said: Like Dumbledore in the magical staircase at Hogwarts! Great picture Click to expand... I'll take that! The outfit kind of reminded me of Anthony Hopkins at the ending of "Silence of the Lambs."
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Jun 23, 2026 #24,717 LeiaSkywalker said: Click to expand... What the hell is wrong with the person on the right ??
D Deleted member 1604069 Resident FCN Regular Jun 23, 2026 #24,718 VelvetReverie said: Click to expand...
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Jun 23, 2026 #24,720 Not as beautiful and arty as Sadie’s but… (And don’t ask how I’m watching when the tv is behind me)