vanilla_hips 🐮 FCN Regular Jun 25, 2026 #466,486 BunnyBeeHope said: Vanilla needs some vanilla ice to cool down Click to expand... I need enlightenment, and I need it hard.
BunnyBeeHope said: Vanilla needs some vanilla ice to cool down Click to expand... I need enlightenment, and I need it hard.
vanilla_hips 🐮 FCN Regular Jun 25, 2026 #466,487 Amberrlicious said: Also, hello everyone Click to expand... *boop*
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Jun 25, 2026 #466,488 vanilla_hips said: *boop* Click to expand... Have you always had a cow emoji next to your name ?
vanilla_hips 🐮 FCN Regular Jun 25, 2026 #466,489 Amberrlicious said: Have you always had a cow emoji next to your name ? Click to expand... You would have noticed that it has existed for a long time if you hadn't been focusing on my ppf bb.
Amberrlicious said: Have you always had a cow emoji next to your name ? Click to expand... You would have noticed that it has existed for a long time if you hadn't been focusing on my ppf bb.
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Jun 25, 2026 #466,490 vanilla_hips said: You would have noticed that it has existed for a long time if you hadn't been focusing on my ppf bb. Click to expand... I’m not very observant
vanilla_hips said: You would have noticed that it has existed for a long time if you hadn't been focusing on my ppf bb. Click to expand... I’m not very observant
vanilla_hips 🐮 FCN Regular Jun 25, 2026 #466,493 Amberrlicious said: I’m not very observant Click to expand... Shame on you for overlooking it.
vanilla_hips 🐮 FCN Regular Jun 25, 2026 #466,495 *Takes revenge and shreds Amber's curtains* I hope you have curtains!
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Jun 25, 2026 #466,497 vanilla_hips said: *Takes revenge and shreds Amber's curtains* I hope you have curtains! Click to expand... of course I do
vanilla_hips said: *Takes revenge and shreds Amber's curtains* I hope you have curtains! Click to expand... of course I do
vanilla_hips 🐮 FCN Regular Jun 25, 2026 #466,499 Amberrlicious said: of course I do Click to expand... Good!