SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Jun 25, 2026 #466,663 Tiz ironic, we have an Eric, but isn’t a Viking ha
ericx Resident FCN Regular Jun 25, 2026 #466,665 SarcasticSadie said: Tiz ironic, we have an Eric, but isn’t a Viking ha Click to expand... Haha def not
SarcasticSadie said: Tiz ironic, we have an Eric, but isn’t a Viking ha Click to expand... Haha def not
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Jun 25, 2026 #466,666 ericx said: Muscle guys with beard Click to expand... Sup
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Jun 25, 2026 #466,667 So long as there’s no pillaging or the other bit
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Jun 25, 2026 #466,670 ericx said: And dirty faces and brown clothes Click to expand... I can’t imagine you rocking brown tbh
ericx said: And dirty faces and brown clothes Click to expand... I can’t imagine you rocking brown tbh
ericx Resident FCN Regular Jun 25, 2026 #466,671 Funny you write it the same moment I thought about not being one guess there is some manipulation of brains going on here
Funny you write it the same moment I thought about not being one guess there is some manipulation of brains going on here
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Jun 25, 2026 #466,672 ericx said: Funny you write it the same moment I thought about not being one guess there is some manipulation of brains going on here Click to expand... Group mind merge
ericx said: Funny you write it the same moment I thought about not being one guess there is some manipulation of brains going on here Click to expand... Group mind merge
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Jun 25, 2026 #466,673 I thought u had developed some sort of Tash antennae, but instead of smut , for Vikings ha
ericx Resident FCN Regular Jun 25, 2026 #466,674 SarcasticSadie said: I can’t imagine you rocking brown tbh Click to expand... Haha I avoid all ”brown” tv-series etc
SarcasticSadie said: I can’t imagine you rocking brown tbh Click to expand... Haha I avoid all ”brown” tv-series etc
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Jun 25, 2026 #466,676 ericx said: Haha I avoid all ”brown” tv-series etc Click to expand... Lol whaaat
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Jun 25, 2026 #466,677 ericx said: I hear so many voices in my head while here.. Click to expand... Tiz The Goober
ericx Resident FCN Regular Jun 25, 2026 #466,678 Maddiemoiselle said: Lol whaaat Click to expand... You know like that Vikings..
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Jun 25, 2026 #466,679 SarcasticSadie said: Tiz The Goober Click to expand... Yup. That's you