C ConsciousNobody Resident FCN Regular Jun 30, 2026 #468,901 Lil_wonders said: Hi Maddie. Hope you are well. I’m just about to go to work. Booooo. But also it means a good coffee so yay. Click to expand... Cold today? Or bearable? Morning Bo.
Lil_wonders said: Hi Maddie. Hope you are well. I’m just about to go to work. Booooo. But also it means a good coffee so yay. Click to expand... Cold today? Or bearable? Morning Bo.
Lil_wonders Resident FCN Regular Jun 30, 2026 #468,902 Hi CN. Bearable. And not raining atm so that’s a plus.
C ConsciousNobody Resident FCN Regular Jun 30, 2026 #468,904 Lil_wonders said: Right. Gots to go. Xxx Click to expand... Have a good day. you got this. Toodles.
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Jun 30, 2026 #468,905 Lil_wonders said: Hi Maddie. Hope you are well. I’m just about to go to work. Booooo. But also it means a good coffee so yay. Click to expand... I haven't talked to you in 40 years!!!!
Lil_wonders said: Hi Maddie. Hope you are well. I’m just about to go to work. Booooo. But also it means a good coffee so yay. Click to expand... I haven't talked to you in 40 years!!!!
C ConsciousNobody Resident FCN Regular Jun 30, 2026 #468,907 Maddiemoiselle said: I haven't talked to you in 4000 years!!!! Click to expand... That's a long time Maddie.
Maddiemoiselle said: I haven't talked to you in 4000 years!!!! Click to expand... That's a long time Maddie.
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Jun 30, 2026 #468,908 ConsciousNobody said: That's a long time Maddie. Click to expand... So. Very. Long.
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Jun 30, 2026 #468,911 ConsciousNobody said: Calm down. Click to expand... Fil. Thy.
C ConsciousNobody Resident FCN Regular Jun 30, 2026 #468,912 Maddiemoiselle said: Fil. Thy. Click to expand... Took me a second there. But I got it.
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Jun 30, 2026 #468,913 ConsciousNobody said: Took me a second there. But I got it. Click to expand... I don't know what you're doing horny lady
ConsciousNobody said: Took me a second there. But I got it. Click to expand... I don't know what you're doing horny lady
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Jun 30, 2026 #468,914 Maddiemoiselle said: AAAAAAARRRRRRRRRGGGGGGHHHHHHJ Click to expand... J
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Jun 30, 2026 #468,915 I made through Season 3 of Clone Wars That was a struggle
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Jun 30, 2026 #468,916 youngbustyredhead said: J Click to expand... J
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Jun 30, 2026 #468,917 youngbustyredhead said: I made through Season 3 of Clone Wars That was a struggle Click to expand... Who's winning?
youngbustyredhead said: I made through Season 3 of Clone Wars That was a struggle Click to expand... Who's winning?
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Jun 30, 2026 #468,918 Maddiemoiselle said: J Click to expand... J
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Jun 30, 2026 #468,919 Maddiemoiselle said: Who's winning? Click to expand... No one No one can win bc they have to just swirl around in continuity limbo until Revenge of the Sith
Maddiemoiselle said: Who's winning? Click to expand... No one No one can win bc they have to just swirl around in continuity limbo until Revenge of the Sith
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Jun 30, 2026 #468,920 youngbustyredhead said: J Click to expand... J