Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Jul 9, 2026 #472,361 youngbustyredhead said: I don’t want to put on more clothes Click to expand... Take them off instead
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Jul 9, 2026 #472,362 Put on loose cotton clothes it'll keep you cooler
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Jul 9, 2026 #472,363 youngbustyredhead said: Does this make y’all root for them or against them? Click to expand... Well it has been quite cool after the games to see the fans sing it, think be pretty cool
youngbustyredhead said: Does this make y’all root for them or against them? Click to expand... Well it has been quite cool after the games to see the fans sing it, think be pretty cool
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Jul 9, 2026 #472,365 BunnyBeeHope said: I got french toast and vanilla donut flavoured crisps Click to expand... does this mean: Vanilla donut flavored crisps and French toast Or Vanilla donut flavored crisps and French toast flavored crisps
BunnyBeeHope said: I got french toast and vanilla donut flavoured crisps Click to expand... does this mean: Vanilla donut flavored crisps and French toast Or Vanilla donut flavored crisps and French toast flavored crisps
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Jul 9, 2026 #472,366 When the air temperature is higher than body temperature being naked will make you warmer
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Jul 9, 2026 #472,367 Amberrlicious said: Take them off instead Click to expand... Yes Miss
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Jul 9, 2026 #472,368 BunnyBeeHope said: When the air temperature is higher than body temperature being naked will make you warmer Click to expand... Um… Yes Miss (Now idk what to do!)
BunnyBeeHope said: When the air temperature is higher than body temperature being naked will make you warmer Click to expand... Um… Yes Miss (Now idk what to do!)
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Jul 9, 2026 #472,369 youngbustyredhead said: does this mean: Vanilla donut flavored crisps and French toast Or Vanilla donut flavored crisps and French toast flavored crisps Click to expand... The first one
youngbustyredhead said: does this mean: Vanilla donut flavored crisps and French toast Or Vanilla donut flavored crisps and French toast flavored crisps Click to expand... The first one
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Jul 9, 2026 #472,370 BunnyBeeHope said: Put on loose cotton clothes it'll keep you cooler Click to expand... Loose is a difficult concept for me clothes-wise, especially in a professional environment but I do try to have some breathing space
BunnyBeeHope said: Put on loose cotton clothes it'll keep you cooler Click to expand... Loose is a difficult concept for me clothes-wise, especially in a professional environment but I do try to have some breathing space
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Jul 9, 2026 #472,371 I think 7 years is the longest lasting Ive seen
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Jul 9, 2026 #472,372 BunnyBeeHope said: The first one Click to expand... it’s like the breakfast version of burger and fries
BunnyBeeHope said: The first one Click to expand... it’s like the breakfast version of burger and fries
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Jul 9, 2026 #472,373 Aldi use their american section to just sell the most unhealthy stuff I think lol
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Jul 9, 2026 #472,374 BunnyBeeHope said: I think 7 years is the longest lasting Ive seen Click to expand... Wait, what?
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Jul 9, 2026 #472,375 BunnyBeeHope said: I think 7 years is the longest lasting Ive seen Click to expand... They’re well-fed I guess
BunnyBeeHope said: I think 7 years is the longest lasting Ive seen Click to expand... They’re well-fed I guess
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Jul 9, 2026 #472,378 BunnyBeeHope said: View attachment 513073 Click to expand... Same. Lol
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Jul 9, 2026 #472,379 BunnyBeeHope said: View attachment 513073 Click to expand... The science/logic seems dubious here but also hi Felicia
BunnyBeeHope said: View attachment 513073 Click to expand... The science/logic seems dubious here but also hi Felicia
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Jul 9, 2026 #472,380 Amberrlicious said: Same. Lol Click to expand... Also hi Amber