C ConsciousNobody Resident FCN Regular Jul 12, 2026 #474,201 Splapp me doodle know what they are doing.
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Jul 12, 2026 #474,202 ConsciousNobody said: You know you are tempted to.. Click to expand... I. KNOW. NOTHING!!!!
C ConsciousNobody Resident FCN Regular Jul 12, 2026 #474,204 Maddiemoiselle said: I must snooooze Click to expand... Is that what we are calling it now.
C ConsciousNobody Resident FCN Regular Jul 12, 2026 #474,205 For cellphone version check out theimpossible-quiz.net
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Jul 12, 2026 #474,207 ConsciousNobody said: Is that what we are calling it now. Click to expand... Always
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Jul 12, 2026 #474,208 ConsciousNobody said: For cellphone version check out theimpossible-quiz.net Click to expand... That's probably what I did. Ain't got no computer
ConsciousNobody said: For cellphone version check out theimpossible-quiz.net Click to expand... That's probably what I did. Ain't got no computer
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Jul 12, 2026 #474,209 Maddiemoiselle said: Tried it. I'm immediately angry Click to expand... This is all the confirmation I need to know I should avoid it
Maddiemoiselle said: Tried it. I'm immediately angry Click to expand... This is all the confirmation I need to know I should avoid it
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Jul 12, 2026 #474,210 Night night CN and Bailey love y'all!!
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Jul 12, 2026 #474,212 BaileyXcX said: This is all the confirmation I need to know I should avoid it Click to expand... Yes. I'm able to be angry without lives being in danger
BaileyXcX said: This is all the confirmation I need to know I should avoid it Click to expand... Yes. I'm able to be angry without lives being in danger
C ConsciousNobody Resident FCN Regular Jul 12, 2026 #474,213 BaileyXcX said: This is all the confirmation I need to know I should avoid it Click to expand... I have taken it and gotten every single one correct. In the past.. many many many years ago. Its a matter of attempts.
BaileyXcX said: This is all the confirmation I need to know I should avoid it Click to expand... I have taken it and gotten every single one correct. In the past.. many many many years ago. Its a matter of attempts.
C ConsciousNobody Resident FCN Regular Jul 12, 2026 #474,214 BaileyXcX said: This is all the confirmation I need to know I should avoid it Click to expand... Maddiemoiselle said: Yes. I'm able to be angry without lives being in danger Click to expand... L a z y
BaileyXcX said: This is all the confirmation I need to know I should avoid it Click to expand... Maddiemoiselle said: Yes. I'm able to be angry without lives being in danger Click to expand... L a z y
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Jul 12, 2026 #474,215 ConsciousNobody said: I have taken it and gotten every single one correct. In the past.. many many many years ago. Its a matter of attempts. Click to expand... Well I am actively trying to avoid things that make me feel dumb
ConsciousNobody said: I have taken it and gotten every single one correct. In the past.. many many many years ago. Its a matter of attempts. Click to expand... Well I am actively trying to avoid things that make me feel dumb
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Jul 12, 2026 #474,216 Which is why I stopped taking the twenty one pilots quiz bc I missed 3
C ConsciousNobody Resident FCN Regular Jul 12, 2026 #474,217 BaileyXcX said: Well I am actively trying to avoid things that make me feel dumb Click to expand... You aren't dumb.
BaileyXcX said: Well I am actively trying to avoid things that make me feel dumb Click to expand... You aren't dumb.
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Jul 12, 2026 #474,219 ConsciousNobody said: You aren't dumb. Click to expand... Thank you
C ConsciousNobody Resident FCN Regular Jul 12, 2026 #474,220 I apologize if I made anyone else feel bad about themselves, wasn't my intention.