Nikk27 Well-Known Member FCN Regular Jul 13, 2026 #474,841 BaileyXcX said: Well the power is off so I may get to go home idk Click to expand... Oh so sorry. Power is off due to weather or any other reason?
BaileyXcX said: Well the power is off so I may get to go home idk Click to expand... Oh so sorry. Power is off due to weather or any other reason?
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Jul 13, 2026 #474,842 SpiderMan01 said: I didn't understood so I don't mind lol. Why asking my offensiveness again and again lol as if it will matter in any way Bailey Click to expand... Bc I’m trying to see where the line is
SpiderMan01 said: I didn't understood so I don't mind lol. Why asking my offensiveness again and again lol as if it will matter in any way Bailey Click to expand... Bc I’m trying to see where the line is
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Jul 13, 2026 #474,843 SpiderMan01 said: Was that offensive? Click to expand... It’s just a word usually associated with the elderly
SpiderMan01 said: Was that offensive? Click to expand... It’s just a word usually associated with the elderly
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Jul 13, 2026 #474,844 BaileyXcX said: Bc I’m trying to see where the line is Click to expand... Webline
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Jul 13, 2026 #474,846 SpiderMan01 said: Oh so sorry. Power is off due to weather or any other reason? Click to expand... The Grid
SpiderMan01 said: Oh so sorry. Power is off due to weather or any other reason? Click to expand... The Grid
Nikk27 Well-Known Member FCN Regular Jul 13, 2026 #474,847 BaileyXcX said: Bc I’m trying to see where the line is Click to expand... It's alright if It's not for fight or argument or make fun of me, then it's alright. There is no line.
BaileyXcX said: Bc I’m trying to see where the line is Click to expand... It's alright if It's not for fight or argument or make fun of me, then it's alright. There is no line.
Nikk27 Well-Known Member FCN Regular Jul 13, 2026 #474,848 BunnyBeeHope said: View attachment 513710 Click to expand... Ohhh no.. my pictures are used in this way
BunnyBeeHope said: View attachment 513710 Click to expand... Ohhh no.. my pictures are used in this way
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Jul 13, 2026 #474,849 SpiderMan01 said: It's alright if It's not for fight or argument or make fun of me, then it's alright. There is no line. Click to expand... Noted. I’m just messing
SpiderMan01 said: It's alright if It's not for fight or argument or make fun of me, then it's alright. There is no line. Click to expand... Noted. I’m just messing
Nikk27 Well-Known Member FCN Regular Jul 13, 2026 #474,850 Amberrlicious said: Webline Click to expand... A line where web falls
Nikk27 Well-Known Member FCN Regular Jul 13, 2026 #474,851 BaileyXcX said: Noted. I’m just messing Click to expand... It's alright you can. I am not like some people who get offend so easily. I enjoy with you while you messing with me lol
BaileyXcX said: Noted. I’m just messing Click to expand... It's alright you can. I am not like some people who get offend so easily. I enjoy with you while you messing with me lol
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Jul 13, 2026 #474,854 You know, the sound Spider-Man makes when his “web shooter” goes off
Nikk27 Well-Known Member FCN Regular Jul 13, 2026 #474,855 BaileyXcX said: You know, the sound Spider-Man makes when his “web shooter” goes off Click to expand... Oh gotcha.. so trying to shoot the webs?
BaileyXcX said: You know, the sound Spider-Man makes when his “web shooter” goes off Click to expand... Oh gotcha.. so trying to shoot the webs?
Nikk27 Well-Known Member FCN Regular Jul 13, 2026 #474,858 LilyBitCheeky said: View attachment 513711 Click to expand... Don't expose my spider gun
Nikk27 Well-Known Member FCN Regular Jul 13, 2026 #474,860 BunnyBeeHope said: Spidey a bit too excited Click to expand... Who knows