BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Jul 13, 2026 #474,901 BaileyXcX said: it’s doing awful It dropped 75% on the second weekend 75%! From a weekend that sucked also Click to expand... Not a good omen for the new dcu
BaileyXcX said: it’s doing awful It dropped 75% on the second weekend 75%! From a weekend that sucked also Click to expand... Not a good omen for the new dcu
Nikk27 Well-Known Member FCN Regular Jul 13, 2026 #474,902 I am waiting for 30th July for Spiderman Brand New day.. but now I don't have MJ anymore She forgot me so I came here to meet new people
I am waiting for 30th July for Spiderman Brand New day.. but now I don't have MJ anymore She forgot me so I came here to meet new people
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Jul 13, 2026 #474,903 BunnyBeeHope said: Scarlet Spider is cool hes in texas in one of the comics Click to expand... They tried to make him interesting but the initial stories weren’t received well I think
BunnyBeeHope said: Scarlet Spider is cool hes in texas in one of the comics Click to expand... They tried to make him interesting but the initial stories weren’t received well I think
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Jul 13, 2026 #474,904 BunnyBeeHope said: Scarlet Spider is cool hes in texas in one of the comics Click to expand...
Nikk27 Well-Known Member FCN Regular Jul 13, 2026 #474,905 Maddiemoiselle said: How's it going? Click to expand... Had boring day. Now it's almost midnight lol
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Jul 13, 2026 #474,906 SpiderMan01 said: I am waiting for 30th July for Spiderman Brand New day.. but now I don't have MJ anymore She forgot me so I came here to meet new people Click to expand... It’s ok she’s not the real MJ anyway
SpiderMan01 said: I am waiting for 30th July for Spiderman Brand New day.. but now I don't have MJ anymore She forgot me so I came here to meet new people Click to expand... It’s ok she’s not the real MJ anyway
Nikk27 Well-Known Member FCN Regular Jul 13, 2026 #474,908 Amberrlicious said: It’s ok she’s not the real MJ anyway Click to expand... I get that..
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Jul 13, 2026 #474,909 BaileyXcX said: MARTHA! Click to expand... Focker
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Jul 13, 2026 #474,911 SpiderMan01 said: Had boring day. Now it's almost midnight lol Click to expand... Dang. At least its bedtime loool
SpiderMan01 said: Had boring day. Now it's almost midnight lol Click to expand... Dang. At least its bedtime loool
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Jul 13, 2026 #474,912 LilyBitCheeky said: View attachment 513713 Click to expand... Mulaney
Nikk27 Well-Known Member FCN Regular Jul 13, 2026 #474,914 Maddiemoiselle said: Dang. At least its bedtime loool Click to expand... True but i am not sleepy at all.
Maddiemoiselle said: Dang. At least its bedtime loool Click to expand... True but i am not sleepy at all.
Nikk27 Well-Known Member FCN Regular Jul 13, 2026 #474,916 Am I only one who didn't liked recent movie of Thor? Love and thunder
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Jul 13, 2026 #474,917 LilyBitCheeky said: View attachment 513713 Click to expand... I love that hes a spider bitten by a radioactive pig lol it's so dumb it's great
LilyBitCheeky said: View attachment 513713 Click to expand... I love that hes a spider bitten by a radioactive pig lol it's so dumb it's great
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Jul 13, 2026 #474,918 SpiderMan01 said: True but i am not sleepy at all. Click to expand... Oh! Perfect! Go fight crime then!!
SpiderMan01 said: True but i am not sleepy at all. Click to expand... Oh! Perfect! Go fight crime then!!
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Jul 13, 2026 #474,919 Amberrlicious said: Click to expand... Who dat?