youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Jul 22, 2026 #478,921 Some do! Sometimes they call them sheds I think?
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Jul 22, 2026 #478,922 But no, not working in the cow barn today afaik
Lil_wonders Resident FCN Regular Jul 22, 2026 #478,923 Would still be better than the chicken coop I’d say.
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Jul 22, 2026 #478,926 Yes! Been upper 70s low 80s the past few days, quite nice I guess like 25-27?
Lil_wonders Resident FCN Regular Jul 22, 2026 #478,934 Meant to be getting some rain over the weekend though.
Lil_wonders Resident FCN Regular Jul 22, 2026 #478,936 Will have to wait and see. I’ve no plans so it won’t bother me.
steved1231 Resident FCN Regular Jul 22, 2026 #478,937 Lil_wonders said: Yes it is. Days around 16. So that’s nice. Click to expand... That is the usual Scottish Summer here. Thankfully it is beautiful currently
Lil_wonders said: Yes it is. Days around 16. So that’s nice. Click to expand... That is the usual Scottish Summer here. Thankfully it is beautiful currently
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Jul 22, 2026 #478,938 Lil_wonders said: Will have to wait and see. I’ve no plans so it won’t bother me. Click to expand... You can dance in the rain!
Lil_wonders said: Will have to wait and see. I’ve no plans so it won’t bother me. Click to expand... You can dance in the rain!
Lil_wonders Resident FCN Regular Jul 22, 2026 #478,939 steved1231 said: That is the usual Scottish Summer here. Thankfully it is beautiful currently Click to expand... I’d say it is great for a winter temp. Not for a summer one haha
steved1231 said: That is the usual Scottish Summer here. Thankfully it is beautiful currently Click to expand... I’d say it is great for a winter temp. Not for a summer one haha
Lil_wonders Resident FCN Regular Jul 22, 2026 #478,940 youngbustyredhead said: You can dance in the rain! Click to expand... I could. Probably won’t