Talkie-Toaster Resident FCN Regular Jul 25, 2026 #480,341 BaileyXcX said: And I made a boujee egg sandwich so I’m good Click to expand... Should toast that.
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Jul 25, 2026 #480,342 Talkie-Toaster said: Should toast that. Click to expand... I did one better Texas toast
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Jul 25, 2026 #480,344 BunnyBeeHope said: View attachment 515154 Click to expand... Well I’m never sleeping again
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Jul 25, 2026 #480,346 BunnyBeeHope said: You can still spoon when awake Click to expand... Ahhhhhhh My favourite loophole
Talkie-Toaster Resident FCN Regular Jul 25, 2026 #480,349 BaileyXcX said: I did one better Texas toast Click to expand... Toast in a cowboy hat?
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Jul 25, 2026 #480,350 BunnyBeeHope said: Theres a rock on reaction Click to expand... Been there a couple of days
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Jul 25, 2026 #480,351 Talkie-Toaster said: Toast in a cowboy hat? Click to expand... With guns
Talkie-Toaster Resident FCN Regular Jul 25, 2026 #480,353 BunnyBeeHope said: Theres a rock on reaction Click to expand... Two in the toast slots one in the mains
BunnyBeeHope said: Theres a rock on reaction Click to expand... Two in the toast slots one in the mains
Talkie-Toaster Resident FCN Regular Jul 25, 2026 #480,354 The only bread I've seen here so far is Hoevis.
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Jul 25, 2026 #480,355 Talkie-Toaster said: The only bread I've seen here so far is Hoevis. Click to expand... Plenty of nice buns though
Talkie-Toaster said: The only bread I've seen here so far is Hoevis. Click to expand... Plenty of nice buns though
Talkie-Toaster Resident FCN Regular Jul 25, 2026 #480,356 Amberrlicious said: Plenty of nice buns though Click to expand... As long as they aren't Brioche
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Jul 25, 2026 #480,357 Talkie-Toaster said: Two in the toast slots one in the mains Click to expand...
Talkie-Toaster Resident FCN Regular Jul 25, 2026 #480,358 BaileyXcX said: Click to expand... No need to take notes, it's all in the user manual
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Jul 25, 2026 #480,359 Talkie-Toaster said: As long as they aren't Brioche Click to expand... What’s wrong with brioche