Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Jul 25, 2026 #480,508 Talkie-Toaster said: As long as they aren't Brioche Click to expand... Amberrlicious said: What’s wrong with brioche Click to expand... Talkie-Toaster said: French. Click to expand... Amberrlicious said: I might have some brioche Click to expand...
Talkie-Toaster said: As long as they aren't Brioche Click to expand... Amberrlicious said: What’s wrong with brioche Click to expand... Talkie-Toaster said: French. Click to expand... Amberrlicious said: I might have some brioche Click to expand...
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Jul 25, 2026 #480,511 Maddiemoiselle said: Burger Click to expand... With a brioche bun
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Jul 25, 2026 #480,512 BunnyBeeHope said: I might have some Bailey Click to expand... Pew pew
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Jul 25, 2026 #480,513 Maddiemoiselle said: Burger Click to expand... Chicken burger?
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Jul 25, 2026 #480,514 BunnyBeeHope said: Chicken burger? Click to expand... Sure! Yummy!
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Jul 25, 2026 #480,515 I might have wine Had fish and chips earlier
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Jul 25, 2026 #480,516 Amberrlicious said: I might have wine Had fish and chips earlier Click to expand... Red Red wine?
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Jul 25, 2026 #480,517 BunnyBeeHope said: Red Red wine? Click to expand... Yes indeed
Talkie-Toaster Resident FCN Regular Jul 25, 2026 #480,518 Amberrlicious said: I don’t actually have any brioche Click to expand... Keep it that way
Talkie-Toaster Resident FCN Regular Jul 25, 2026 #480,520 BaileyXcX said: What’s wrong with brioche again? Click to expand... Tried to anex European bread stuff in the early 1800s, briochpolean
BaileyXcX said: What’s wrong with brioche again? Click to expand... Tried to anex European bread stuff in the early 1800s, briochpolean