C ConsciousNobody Resident FCN Regular Jul 25, 2026 #480,722 youngbustyredhead said: CN! hallo Click to expand... Hey girl! How's you? I heard about new family member.
youngbustyredhead said: CN! hallo Click to expand... Hey girl! How's you? I heard about new family member.
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Jul 25, 2026 #480,723 Yas we have a new cat. She is a bit skittish atm but ver cute
C ConsciousNobody Resident FCN Regular Jul 25, 2026 #480,724 youngbustyredhead said: Yas we have a new cat. She is a bit skittish atm but ver cute Click to expand... I love this for the family and you.
youngbustyredhead said: Yas we have a new cat. She is a bit skittish atm but ver cute Click to expand... I love this for the family and you.
C ConsciousNobody Resident FCN Regular Jul 25, 2026 #480,725 Everyone is playing. I guess that only leaves us. I am actually running errands G. What's happening in your corner?
Everyone is playing. I guess that only leaves us. I am actually running errands G. What's happening in your corner?
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Jul 25, 2026 #480,726 I am digesting dinner and gonna keep watching Obi-Wan Kenobi
PlayfullDude Resident FCN Regular Jul 25, 2026 #480,727 I am still lurking... hopefully having an xray which says go home in the next 30 mins.....
PlayfullDude Resident FCN Regular Jul 25, 2026 #480,728 ConsciousNobody said: Everyone is playing. I guess that only leaves us. I am actually running errands G. What's happening in your corner? Click to expand... are they fun errands.... what time is it there?
ConsciousNobody said: Everyone is playing. I guess that only leaves us. I am actually running errands G. What's happening in your corner? Click to expand... are they fun errands.... what time is it there?
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Jul 25, 2026 #480,730 Funny observation. Account here says they are in their late 30s, follow a magic thread lead by their pfp and else where it says their 18 Someone is getting aged up significantly, harsh
Funny observation. Account here says they are in their late 30s, follow a magic thread lead by their pfp and else where it says their 18 Someone is getting aged up significantly, harsh
PlayfullDude Resident FCN Regular Jul 25, 2026 #480,732 BunnyBeeHope said: Also hi everyone Click to expand... Good morning from here.....
C ConsciousNobody Resident FCN Regular Jul 25, 2026 #480,734 Evening here. High humidity, 71 Current temperature, 86
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Jul 25, 2026 #480,736 Oh not much now just getting ready for bed. I was making sure Bailey was taking her medicine
PlayfullDude Resident FCN Regular Jul 25, 2026 #480,737 ConsciousNobody said: Evening here. High humidity, 71 Current temperature, 86 Click to expand... Sounds quite pleasant
ConsciousNobody said: Evening here. High humidity, 71 Current temperature, 86 Click to expand... Sounds quite pleasant
PlayfullDude Resident FCN Regular Jul 25, 2026 #480,738 Apparently it is raining here but haven't seen outside for a while