Ha
Woah. You tricked meNo u
Da baddddddie. Hi
What why??cried at work like a big stupid baby.
Self butt fucking takes some timecried at work like a big stupid baby.
I just typed a multi paragraph response, and FCN refreshed and I lost it.What why??
I borked my penisSelf butt fucking takes some time
Strec
Have u tried self fucking I’m in process my BWC stretch’s past my ass by a lot just to thick n ass is strec yet.
Hi Ciaran.Have u tried self fucking I’m in process my BWC stretch’s past my ass by a lot just to thick n ass is strec yet.
This is good!I just typed a multi paragraph response, and FCN refreshed and I lost it.
Tl;dr
I’ve been in a very strange transitional phase in my life, personally and professionally. I have also been more sensitive than usual.
Today my BFF helped me accomplish a big, scary, NEW portion of work, and all sort of feelings collided.
@BunnyBeeHopemY dIcK iS tOo ThIcK tO fUcK mYsElF
It is????It's Maddie Monday!![]()