Not with that attitude. We believe in youIm still to thick and my ass is still strec![]()
Strec
Strec
Streccc
Not with that attitude. We believe in youIm still to thick and my ass is still strec![]()
It's my bwc. that seems to be the problem. it stretch past my ass by alot, it's just too thick and my ass strec. Idk what I should do about itNot with that attitude. We believe in you
Strec
Strec
Streccc
cut it offIt's my bwc. that seems to be the problem. it stretch past my ass by alot, it's just too thick and my ass strec. Idk what I should do about it![]()
Seems like it's a battle you must always haveIt's my bwc. that seems to be the problem. it stretch past my ass by alot, it's just too thick and my ass strec. Idk what I should do about it![]()
Damn. U into real kinky shizcut it off
A fuckton of lube and tequilaIt's my bwc. that seems to be the problem. it stretch past my ass by alot, it's just too thick and my ass strec. Idk what I should do about it![]()
WutThere's a video online out there somewhere
Drugs are bad mkay.
Nahhhh. Please take this backI hate to be a party pooper but I think that guy maybe was not being 100% honest
The penis butthole strec guy?!I hate to be a party pooper but I think that guy maybe was not being 100% honest
What you definitely should do is randomly post in a banter thread and give absolutely no follow up after everyone is like wutIt's my bwc. that seems to be the problem. it stretch past my ass by alot, it's just too thick and my ass strec. Idk what I should do about it![]()
wutWhat you definitely should do is randomly post in a banter thread and give absolutely no follow up after everyone is like wut
I remember watching a video of a guy, completely off his tits on something, that filmed himself cutting the head of his dick off. It's not nice. The scary thing is I just found it again with minimal effort. Not that I actually want to ever see it again.
Wow who would actually do that!What you definitely should do is randomly post in a banter thread and give absolutely no follow up after everyone is like wut
It’s a mystery!Wow who would actually do that!
I hate everything you just typed outI remember watching a video of a guy, completely off his tits on something, that filmed himself cutting the head of his dick off. It's not nice. The scary thing is I just found it again with minimal effort. Not that I actually want to ever see it again.![]()
*gives follow up*