youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Aug 18, 2026 #492,624 Well now it depends on how I feel, but I was thinking of going down to the river walk
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Aug 18, 2026 #492,625 Supposed to be sunny today and not too hot until the later afternoon
DrugDistributor Resident FCN Regular Aug 18, 2026 #492,626 youngbustyredhead said: Yes! But I have to get up first -_- Click to expand... It’s a trap
Lil_wonders Resident FCN Regular Aug 18, 2026 #492,627 Let’s hope you feel well enough to. Is it still warm there?
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Aug 18, 2026 #492,628 This is like the only day this week with no chance of rain
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Aug 18, 2026 #492,629 Lil_wonders said: Let’s hope you feel well enough to. Is it still warm there? Click to expand... Average high this week is around 80-81, so I guess like 27c
Lil_wonders said: Let’s hope you feel well enough to. Is it still warm there? Click to expand... Average high this week is around 80-81, so I guess like 27c
DrugDistributor Resident FCN Regular Aug 18, 2026 #492,630 You know, just once I’d like the horrors to acknowledge MY persistence
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Aug 18, 2026 #492,632 DrugDistributor said: It’s a trap Click to expand...
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Aug 18, 2026 #492,634 Lil_wonders said: We aren’t getting over 20° Click to expand... Aw! I can’t wait for days like that but I know you like it warmer *gives you blanket*
Lil_wonders said: We aren’t getting over 20° Click to expand... Aw! I can’t wait for days like that but I know you like it warmer *gives you blanket*
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Aug 18, 2026 #492,636 We will just both have to move across the world twice a year
Lil_wonders Resident FCN Regular Aug 18, 2026 #492,639 Both have to avoid the UK with their heatwaves though
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Aug 18, 2026 #492,640 Well maybe I’d make a stopover to visit a few people