Nah. Just defending the format of the websiteYeah, defend the icks.
Nah. Just defending the format of the websiteYeah, defend the icks.
What on earth possessed you to do that?Nah. Just defending the format of the website![]()
In vanilla's defense, an ick recently made a very gross post on her profile so maybe she's on the warpathNah. Just defending the format of the website![]()
No way. I’m totally into it when people tell me about their ejaculation without being asked...In vanilla's defense, an ick recently made a very gross post on her profile so maybe she's on the warpath
No kidding???Same ick, it turns out, who recently DMed me to ask about the color of my hair everywhere
Just, like, the logic of itWhat on earth possessed you to do that?![]()
Didn't he know that you only tell me such details?Sadly, no kidding. Asked if I'm really a redhead first, then went to the next level (of hell)
Logic...Just, like, the logic of it![]()
Apparently notDidn't he know that you only tell me such details?![]()
You can just make fun of this bullshit.Apparently not
WhatLogic...![]()
How polite of you to have replied to him at all.I just told him I wasn't answering and left it at that
He started with a normal question. Rookie mistake on my part to answerHow polite of you to have replied to him at all.![]()
Sleep well, little Pengu!Good night Maddie and vanilla! And hello to everyone across the big water thing when you wake up