I will cling to you like a monkey.Fiiiiiiiiiiine
I will cling to you like a monkey.Fiiiiiiiiiiine
I always knew you were extreme!*zap*![]()
Ummmm it's you who is into itI always knew you were extreme!![]()
Btw, don't take advantage of it to grope my butt.No no.
A moonkey!!!![]()
And you imagine my body twitching or something.Ummmm it's you who is into it![]()
Madam I would neverBtw, don't take advantage of it to grope my butt.![]()
Only by accident.Madam I would never
Use my butt like it's Play-Doh, woo-hoo!Or was that a hint?![]()
Knead and squeeze me.My lil play-doh slut![]()
How sadistic.I'll even put you through one of those things that turns you into strings![]()
You love it. I know you do.How sadistic.![]()
It depends on who is using these Play-Doh tools.You love it. I know you do.
Duh. Me.It depends on who is using these Play-Doh tools.![]()
dEsTiNy!I never thought I'd find someone who shares my playdoh kink!!!![]()