I watched that already! Doing it chronologically so Solo happened beforeWhat about Solo
I watched that already! Doing it chronologically so Solo happened beforeWhat about Solo
Ooohhh okay. I've never seen solo so I didn't knowI watched that already! Doing it chronologically so Solo happened before
Ain't watchin that whole series againBooby foot![]()
My favorite Star Wars movieRogue One
Ya it happens about halfway between the prequels and the original trilogyOoohhh okay. I've never seen solo so I didn't know
Solo is 10 years before A New Hopedoes solo happen just before rebels?
Not meNerds![]()
New star wars is badYou just have to not think about how little Lil Leia is in Obi-Wan Kenobi as compared to how...not little Han is in Solo, since they happen only a year apart![]()
It's a mixed bag for sure. I like both Solo and Obi-Wan otherwise, thoNew star wars is bad![]()
Lemme explain each of the 133 episodes of Clone Wars and the movie to you in detailI'm meant to be asleep but am failing![]()